Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Just tired of all the bickering and drama, I guess. Not going to name names, but I hope the nay-Sayers feel good that they won.

:sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
cuck

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
kill urself OP lol

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
GBS minecraft refugees feel free to join us in the IRC if ur not a homo

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
Lol thanks for blowing up my 1/144 perfect scale model of GBS idiots

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
ok OP, thanks for keeping us in the loop about your baby game for babies

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

Lol thanks for blowing up my 1/144 perfect scale model of GBS idiots

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
can't believe these trolls... ive been hearing about some of the bad stuff they've been doing like disrupting cat gardens or circumsizing the dick statues, and well lets just say... its too bad we don't have the mods in game to sort this stuff out!!! Totally understand your feelings though, gonna get back into the irc and chat with the other forumites in there. I love irc so loving much ii can't even stand it

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

I haven't played this poo poo game for years but did the animals poo to begin with? did some autist fucker make a mod to make animals poo poo and then somebody else made a mod to make the mod-poo poo edible

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

gently caress the ROW posted:

can't believe these trolls... ive been hearing about some of the bad stuff they've been doing like disrupting cat gardens or circumsizing the dick statues, and well lets just say... its too bad we don't have the mods in game to sort this stuff out!!! Totally understand your feelings though, gonna get back into the irc and chat with the other forumites in there. I love irc so loving much ii can't even stand it

:jackbud:

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

i would legit play minecraft for hours with dad gay as he mouths heart attack sounds across the voip

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
I've never actually played minecraft and I don't feel like I'm missing out

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
As a matter of fact, I don't even have Java installed

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

i actually like the idea of minecraft because having legos as a kid owned and minecraft can't stab into your foot if a child relative of yours doesn't pick it up off the floor

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

ethanol posted:

i would legit play minecraft for hours with dad gay as he mouths heart attack sounds across the voip

too bad. the server is gone now.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

if you're done w/ puberty and you're still playing w/ legos/minecraft though i have some bad news for you

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

This never existed. There never was a GBS Minecraft server.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

dad gay. so what posted:

too bad. the server is gone now.

ah man that sucks

gave up too soon, like your heart

TheHistoryChannel
Feb 12, 2008

I for one feel nothing about this. Thank you for your time.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

sorry I hacked the server and installed the controversial rake mod and murdered everyone's character with a rake. I was just goofing around :(

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
But my blocks

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

sorry I hacked the server and installed the controversial rake mod and murdered everyone's character with a rake. I was just goofing around :(

can we ban this troll from the minecraft server and the forums? this would put a lot of goodwill in the gbs minecraft community

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
i just started a change.org petition to ban the trolls from the irc, the forums, and any future minceraft servers

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

i just started a change.org petition to ban the trolls from the irc, the forums, and any future minceraft servers

good idea, but probably too little too late. :(

i wish IRC was more troll free

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
What kind of goon is playing these games marketed specifically for young children?

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Business Gorillas posted:

can we ban this troll from the minecraft server and the forums? this would put a lot of goodwill in the gbs minecraft community

if that's what it takes to start the healing process then go ahead

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
That's okay, I'm starting a cool minecraft server starting right now for cool people to be awesome at. it's Hwwwtp//Suckmine.internet

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
things i bet really existed

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
ive' just reinstated the GBS minecraft server

verily carefree
Apr 5, 2014

Putty posted:

ive' just reinstated the GBS minecraft server

:nice:

General Tofu
Nov 20, 2014

by Lowtax

can't believe these trolls... ive been hearing about some of the bad stuff they've been doing like disrupting cat gardens or circumsizing the dick statues

Wait, they did WHAT to the cats? Suddenly I started listening

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
I don't really believe this gbs minecraft server exists, but if it did I probably got kicked off it

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

If you play Minecraft you are a loving loser faglord hth

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]
who?

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
GODDAMMIT NOOOOOO

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
you bring it back online right now you fucker!!!!!!!

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i wasnt done building my thing yet human being

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
i wasnt done building my human being yet

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MH1oxTVdxcs

Adbot