Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Plastic Megaphone posted:

On the plus side, it looks like his sister is once again gainfully employed: http://ebonsage.com/index.html

Yes, if you need a website designed to look like it came straight out of the Internet Wayback Machine circa 1998, Kahy, AKA Selena I.R. Drake, AKA Kaekilia LeoLynn has got the unique skill set to make your tattoo parlor/rural car club newsletter the talk of the cybernet!

e: And at the low, low rate of $50 per hour plus 50% of the total project costs to be paid upfront, how can you afford not to hire her?!

If you scroll down to the bottom the "samples" link incorrectly goes to the terms of service page. :mmmhmm:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

game looks mostly done

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

Parallax Scroll posted:

game looks mostly done

lol

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Necros posted:

this stuffgot really hosed up when people started sending him naked pictures of his sister like his life wasnt already torment enough

I'm much less happy about everything now.

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
This thread made me look up what the gently caress Bubsy 3D is and I found this:

http://bubsy3d.com

:okpos:

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
oh man new forums sig gently caress YES

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

a starwar betamax posted:

where is that goon who met him for pizza or whatever at ihop and then scurried back to gbs to talk about how much of a racist ulis grandmother was that was cool and fun to read

Forums user Lexan was teased for it and never returned. He also was the one who did the writeups of Uli's book.

Another goon actually lives/d in the same apartment complex as Uli but decided not to interact with him.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Necc0 posted:

This thread made me look up what the gently caress Bubsy 3D is and I found this:

http://bubsy3d.com

:okpos:

I'm not sorry that Chrome can't run this app.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Uli is going to write a new book.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Puppy Galaxy posted:

But how will he have enough time to do revision 521.6b of his previous book ? :ohdear:

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord

Puppy Galaxy posted:

did he give any details about the plot? is it a sequel for Elemental Masters

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
It will be Nick Smith's The Platform Master by Nick Smith The Book Of The Game "Platform Master" by Nick Smith

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

ban every1 who posted in this thread,

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.
So does someone want to TL; DR this stuff for me?

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

here

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord
holy cow

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Is the secret of the basement creepy Uncle Bob?

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Sounds... competent?

Holy shitto

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA

Sheep-Goats posted:

Sounds... competent?

Holy shitto
I was actually thinking how funny it is that his idea sounds like it would fit perfectly into the YOUNG ADULT FANTASY FICTION market today or whatever

Why do I doubt the end product will make sense though

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
every time a thread for him pops up i remember watching a vide of him playing final fantasy 4 and power leveling Dark Knight Cecil before Mt. Ordeal and how overpoweringly pointless and hosed up it is, like some kind of transmission from purgatory

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
those strange symbols on the basement wall aren't your ordinary everyday strange basement symbols

SSH IT ZOMBIE
Apr 19, 2003
No more blinkies! Yay!
College Slice

Puppy Galaxy posted:

Please do not post about members of Uli's family

Why?
He posts about his sister somewhat often.
http://www.bluemuseartfargo.com/index.html

It looks OK and it's not loving Wordpress, Drupal, Sharepoint, etc. Hurf durf I need a website *installs overly complex software package that does more than I need and don't maintain it*
Oh look my website got hacked how can this be.

I actually want to play Uli's never complete game :(

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

If you don't understand why you're more a loving sperg than he is.

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!

carrion kit posted:

every time a thread for him pops up i remember watching a vide of him playing final fantasy 4 and power leveling Dark Knight Cecil before Mt. Ordeal and how overpoweringly pointless and hosed up it is, like some kind of transmission from purgatory
in the steam release it gets you cheevos! to level 25

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

carrion kit posted:

I can't help but think of the weird sounds of satisfaction he made while obsessively drowning Tails over and over and over again.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I can't help but think of the weird sounds of satisfaction he made while obsessively drowning Tails over and over and over again.

also BEEEEEEEEEEE!

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

SSH IT ZOMBIE posted:

Why?
He posts about his sister somewhat often.

Goons don't know where to draw the line and while your post isn't creepy poo poo can get creepy very fast.

It's best to experience Uli's family through the eyes of Uli himself

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

Nobody will expect it when it is revealed that uli is actually RL Stine

henpod
Mar 7, 2008

Sir, we have located the Bioweapon.
College Slice
Uli loves pizza and fireworks :)

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Sheep-Goats posted:

Sounds... competent?

Holy shitto

dunno if you can even read any of this but there's at least 6 HEX codes for colors there

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Five seconds later, footsteps can be heard, as if walking at one mph on a stone floor,

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

still as completely unreadable as legend of the 10 elemental masters
uli... uli never changes...

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Too bad uli doens't know html5, I'd really like those shapes described with <svg> tags.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

StabMasterArson posted:

dunno if you can even read any of this but there's at least 6 HEX codes for colors there

black text on dark gray background is good

henpod
Mar 7, 2008

Sir, we have located the Bioweapon.
College Slice
It seems he has lost his job as caretaker as they wanted someone full time and his weird sleep cycle means he can't do the Mon-Fri 9-5. As a consequence of this, the fireworks show is also cancelled.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

henpod posted:

It seems he has lost his job as caretaker as they wanted someone full time and his weird sleep cycle means he can't do the Mon-Fri 9-5. As a consequence of this, the fireworks show is also cancelled.

Uli will always have a reason why he can't change anything in his life. He's physically incapable of sleeping normally, nobody can ever take him somewhere during the day so he can't go to therapy/get government assistance, the dog won't quit barking so he can't eat meat, he doesn't have DirecTV so he can't finish PM, etc.

BobFossil
Jun 17, 2005

Note to self: I hate whites.

dog buttz posted:

Uli will always have a reason why he can't change anything in his life. He's physically incapable of sleeping normally, nobody can ever take him somewhere during the day so he can't go to therapy/get government assistance, the dog won't quit barking so he can't eat meat, he doesn't have DirecTV so he can't finish PM, etc.

In conclusion, uli owns.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

dog buttz posted:

I think it is unfair to hold him to human norms when he is clearly a floor goblin.

you were warned
Jul 12, 2006

(the S is for skeleton)

CaptainSarcastic posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0mKmhEW69Y

INTO THE BLUE :shepface:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Puppy Galaxy posted:

Goons don't know where to draw the line and while your post isn't creepy poo poo can get creepy very fast.

It's best to experience Uli's family through the eyes of Uli himself

I clicked the link to his sister's web services site and looked at the designs and felt nostalgic for late 90's web 1.0.

Does that make me creepy?

• Locked thread