Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
you irl
Jan 22, 2014
some ppl remove they dilz, u see,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Actually, I'm afraid I don't understand. Could you elaborate on this statistic?

Split Pea Superman
Dec 16, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
kinda curious if trans people can masturbate now

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

solaranus posted:

kinda curious if trans people can masturbate now

Tranny_cumshot_compilation_38hours.rm

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Actually, I'm afraid I don't understand. Could you elaborate on this statistic?

id be happy to. you see, some people find that their outward appearance does not match their inward perception of self, with regards to gender. if an outward-appearing man feel like a woman, he might choose to live his life as a woman, effectively becoming a 'she'. some male-to-female transgendered individuals, as they are often called, choose to have their penis surgically removed. most so choose: approximately 40 male-to-female transgendered individuals choose this option for every one that does not. a person without a penis cannot masturbate the shaft of that organ, a process colloquially referred to as 'jerking off'. assuming a 50% breakdown in male vs female transgendered individuals, that gives us a statistic that a pre-op transgendered person is 20 times more likely to 'jerk off' than a post-op transgendered person. thanks for asking!

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

what about transmen, I bet the first thing they do after the surg is to jerk they dick off

Split Pea Superman
Dec 16, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

Tranny_cumshot_compilation_38hours.rm

shoulda said post op i guess... not really curious anymore though

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
LEAVE YOUR DILZ IN PLACE

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

TOOT BOOT posted:

what about transmen, I bet the first thing they do after the surg is to jerk they dick off

no they pay a Thai doc for that

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

TOOT BOOT posted:

no they usually keep the vag, nobody wants a dill you have to inflate

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
I actually know a guy to girl who said its awesome to be able to grab a boob while he jerks it. He turned into a she, and likes girls.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

jackly posted:

first they cut their dilz then their cut heir wrists because they had no dilz

lmbo

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
im like samson, if you cut my peen i lose my strength

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

ChrisHansen posted:

I actually know a guy to girl who said its awesome to be able to grab a boob while he jerks it. He turned into a she, and likes girls.

this sounds awesome on all levels

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

#keepurdick

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

you irl posted:

this sounds awesome on all levels

other than cutting off your dick to decide you like pussy and you can't really get up in there anymore

that is what happens to these dumbunnies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NakedWithCandy
Sep 22, 2014

you irl posted:

id be happy to. you see, some people find that their outward appearance does not match their inward perception of self, with regards to gender. if an outward-appearing man feel like a woman, he might choose to live his life as a woman, effectively becoming a 'she'. some male-to-female transgendered individuals, as they are often called, choose to have their penis surgically removed. most so choose: approximately 40 male-to-female transgendered individuals choose this option for every one that does not. a person without a penis cannot masturbate the shaft of that organ, a process colloquially referred to as 'jerking off'. assuming a 50% breakdown in male vs female transgendered individuals, that gives us a statistic that a pre-op transgendered person is 20 times more likely to 'jerk off' than a post-op transgendered person. thanks for asking!
My outward appearance does not match their inward perception of self, I'm a sexy fox.

• Locked thread