Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Sitting at a local restaurant, eating my dinner. A couple tables over, is my unplanned entertainment:

"so how many dudes have you slept with"

"you know who gives the best head? cougars."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

"i cut disrespectful people out of my life." (a minute later) "my mom was in the hotel room making noise, i told her to shut the gently caress up but she didn't, so I left"

I have found the ur-bro. he lives.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
sneak a piccy

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
A cougars mouth is full of razor sharp neck-openers, I very seriously doubt they give the best head

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

"I was part of the Gay-Straight Alliance in high school. this is my friend, i went to pride with him. We're not having sex."

loving lmao

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

how is his date responding to it??

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You have quite a treasure there...
buy him an account

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

"All the sluts hang out at ______ bar back home in Antioch"

of course this horses rear end is a tourist

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Lutha Mahtin posted:

how is his date responding to it??

she just asked with a pleading, desperate tone for her food to be boxed up lol

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

lol antioch wow

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i was at a chinese buffet once and there was a first date happening. a fat man in a stained shirt was gesticulating too much and using the silverware as props in his stories.

(i was there with my long term gf at the time, so we went home and had boring sex after netflix)

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
why are you eating alone in a restaurant op

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

he's not alone he's near people that he's spying on

Pulp Can Move
Oct 4, 2012

mdm posted:

We're there with him. In spirit.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

mdm posted:

Op is a girl thanks

One that gets angry over raid times scheduled for a est guild on a private wow server

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

crop dust their table

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

mdm posted:

i was hungry and lazy and felt like indulging both vices at once

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.

mdm posted:

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser
there is nothing wrong with this and there is nothing wrong with going to see a movie by yourself

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Stop eavesdropping on my date op

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

wheres antioch sounds like a cool place

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

drop some sick negs and go home with his date

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Coolie Ghost posted:

there is nothing wrong with this and there is nothing wrong with going to see a movie by yourself

eating out by yourself is acceptable if it's like a lunch break or you're traveling or something

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
see if you can get in there and cuck her :D before he leaves you better go over and snap his pic, maybe have sex with him

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I think you should alpha male your way out of this one OP. Even though you're not technically involved... slap and cup their butt, make out eagerly. Whisper, "You would look great cut up in my freezer" in their ear to turn them the gently caress on. Proceed home to deliberately gently caress butt.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

"what're you thinking about?"

"..."

"What's wrong?"

"...nothing"

"Arrghh I talked too much again didn't I?"

lool

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser

Aesop Poprock posted:

eating out by yourself is acceptable if it's like a lunch break or you're traveling or something

what so i cant just go to a place that i like i don't have anyone to go with? :colbert:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

i had a first date where she wouldn't talk to me about anything and was texting some dude in the army the whole time so i just told her i was bored and left

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

"babe i know you've had a rough night listening to this guy. but if you come home with me, i'll gently caress you all night with my beautiful dick and not say a single word."

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Coolie Ghost posted:

uhhh yes there is the type of person who is at a movie by themselves has more than likely just murdered someone and is there to hide or reflect or something

youd know that if you watched movies

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

make a fart near them!!! hahgaha!!

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

sneak a piccy

nah. eating out alone and eavesdropping on strangers is creepy enough, i draw the line at creepshotting people in a cafe

also I finished my food and left already. it was a good story while it lasted

Cactus Ghost fucked around with this message at 04:39 on Jun 4, 2015

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

also u posted about it

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

what did you eat

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You have quite a treasure there...
I try to see a movie every weekend, usually by myself because I catch the early showings. Only $5.50 if you go before 4 :riker:

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Good find op. I like yr av. Heh. Santa

crowoutofcontext
Nov 12, 2006

OMGVBFLOL posted:

"what're you thinking about?"

"..."

"What's wrong?"

"...nothing"

"Arrghh I talked too much again didn't I?"

lool

Gamechanger

FreshCutFries
Sep 15, 2007

OMGVBFLOL posted:

"I was part of the Gay-Straight Alliance in high school. this is my friend, i went to pride with him. We're not having sex."

loving lmao

ahahaha

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
The bro actually liked her lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Do you think he is gonna score?