Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Geek USSR
Mar 24, 2011
I'm just trying to enjoy a day old bagel and live my life and all the "progressives" are like gently caress YOU MAN even though I agree with them on pretty much everything and I'm a nice guy

What gives

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
feminism i think

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
If it's not a gun, you need to step up your game, folks.

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
the default starter choice is always the most boring

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
gently caress you cracker. note: i am also a cracker but i feel ashamed about it.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
this thread had potential. after reading it though i realize i was wrong. sorry for your thread op

Pulp Can Move
Oct 4, 2012
No one likes us and never has. That's why we're cutting our dicks off now.

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
The problem is straight white males have everything in their favour starting out, but a lot of them don't recognise it, and then when they see minorities/women/gay people asking for rights or there being programs put in place to help them, they get all offended and talk about being descriminated against.

It's like, imagine there was a race (as in people running in a physical race) where White males were given a lead of 20ft on everyone else starting out for years and years, and they get used to it. Then as time goes on, women, minorities, etc. started making noise and wanting to start at the same place as white males. Well, the white males having been at the front for so long have learned to see it as being fair and normal, and so when things are happening to try and help others, they see it as unfair and complain about reverse racism, feminazis, and equally stupid things.

Everyone in turn hates straight white males, because they can't see how retarded they are.

And just FYI, I'm a white male.

PotatoManJack fucked around with this message at 04:37 on Jun 4, 2015

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Too male

Too straight

Too WHITE

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser

PotatoManJack posted:

The problem is straight white males have everything in their favour starting out, but a lot of them don't recognise it, and then when they see minorities/women/gay people asking for rights or there being programs put in place to help them, they get all offended and talk about being descriminated against.

It's like, image there was a race (as in people running in a physical race) where White males were given a lead of 20ft on everyone else starting out for years and years, and they get used to it. Then as time goes on, women, minorities, etc. started making noise and wanting to start at the same place as white males. Well, the white males having been at the front for so long have learned to see it as being fair and normal, and so when things are happening to try and help others, they see it as unfair and complain about reverse racism, feminazis, and equally stupid things.

Everyone in turn hates white males, because they can't see how retarded they are.

lmao i love everything about this post

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

PotatoManJack posted:

It's like, image there was a race (as in people running in a physical race) where White males were given a lead of 20ft on everyone else starting out for years and years, and they get used to it. Then as time goes on, women, minorities, etc. started making noise and wanting to start at the same place as white males. Well, the white males having been at the front for so long have learned to see it as being fair and normal, and so when things are happening to try and help others, they see it as unfair and complain about reverse racism, feminazis, and equally stupid things.

Everyone in turn hates white males, because they can't see how retarded they are.

You're a disgrace, that's what you are

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

the problem is you're spending too much time on the internet. if you were to resign yourself to watching football and making bad dick jokes at the water cooler, as our people have for centuries, you would be happier.

Geek USSR
Mar 24, 2011
Baby I was born this way.

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
We're the best

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
name one bad thing a straight white male has evr done. ill wait .

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

PotatoManJack posted:

Everyone in turn hates straight white males, because they can't see how retarded they are.

poor whites are the most hosed cause all the other whites expect them to be competent and congenial when theyre some of the most hosed up people in the us. i mean their parents had the biggest leg ups in history and constantly hosed up to the point that they werent atleast lower middleclass with all those systemic benfits. their genes and minds are hosed and broken. just a dollar a day to support a poor white westerner today.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

thathonkey posted:

let a woman invent white out first

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

thathonkey posted:

they were born. kill all whites.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
intersectionality

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
im white

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
they jelly

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

thathonkey posted:

I was gonna say your posts, but you said "straight"

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

I was gonna say your posts, but you said "straight"

Nice

naem
May 29, 2011

Geek USSR posted:

I'm just trying to enjoy a day old bagel and live my life and all the "progressives" are like gently caress YOU MAN even though I agree with them on pretty much everything and I'm a nice guy

What gives

same

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Jealousy.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

trying to please others is a fool's errand. focus on pleasing yourself. others don't matter, because they're others.

Geek USSR
Mar 24, 2011

Nigmaetcetera posted:

trying to please others is a fool's errand. focus on pleasing yourself. others don't matter, because they're others.

You kids and your Ayn Rand.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Geek USSR posted:

You kids and your Ayn Rand.

never read her, she's too much of a oval office, even for me

i'm just autistic

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009

PotatoManJack posted:

It's like, imagine there was a race (as in people running in a physical race) where White males were given a lead of 20ft on everyone else starting out for years and years, and they get used to it. Then as time goes on, women, minorities, etc. started making noise and wanting to start at the same place as white males. Well, the white males having been at the front for so long have learned to see it as being fair and normal, and so when things are happening to try and help others, they see it as unfair and complain about reverse racism, feminazis, and equally stupid things.

hm interesting but ill have to know whether you're gay or straight before I can decide if your opinion is valid, you forgot to specify.

solo humping pro
Jun 4, 2015
shut up dave, christ

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
shut up, dave christ

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
hegemony

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

the problem is you're spending too much time on the internet.

p much this

go outside you may be startled at how rarely anyone calls you a cisgender oppressor

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Even with a 20 foot head start the black guys will win the race anyway

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
We are the "normal" OP. that makes us the average. Which means everyone to either side of the bell curve from us, hates us.

Even if we can sympathize with them :gerty:

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3rnFlQAvk8U

Listen to this everytime I drive to bank, sippin on slushie.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
People got poo poo against us? Why we loving own :dance:

solo humping pro
Jun 4, 2015
hi, yes hello id like a hotdog with just ketchup and little relish please no mustard and are those onions?

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

let a woman invent white out first

as if that weren't bad enough, she gave birth to a monkee too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

solo humping pro
Jun 4, 2015
oh man i really love authentic indian food, what's that one dish tikki massagla? man thats real great

• Locked thread