Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HIJK
Nov 25, 2012
in the room where you sleep
Welp Abel brought up the boyfriend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
And that's why Gideon is dead. He talked about Will.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Gideon was cool, RIP

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

CHILTON!

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

How is it over already

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Oh Will, you're so terrible

HIJK
Nov 25, 2012
THIS IS GOING TO BE COMPLETELY INSANE

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
poo poo GETTING MORE SURREAL

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011
that was very strange

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

I'm turgid with excitement right now

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

HOW IS THIS A SHOW ON TELEVISION THAT I AM WATCHING

that loving promo oh god

DARPA Dad
Dec 9, 2008
Yay Morpheus is alive

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
Motherfucking Chilton up in this!

This will be the best season ever!

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
AND WE HAVE TO WAIT A WHOLE SEVEN DAYS FOR MORE!!!!!!!!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

God I missed this show, and if this episode is any indication it's gonna be better than ever. Incredible.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
I don't know what I watched, but I know I want more.

I am so tempted to start reviewing this show in some capacity. It's THAT drat good and more people should know about it!

Bon soir, thread...

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

BEST SHOW OR VERY BEST SHOW?????

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

If you don't actively recommend this show to your friends, what's wrong with you

RembrandtQEinstein
Jul 1, 2009

A GOD, A MESSIAH, AN ARCHANGEL, A KING, A PRINCE, AND AN ALL TERRAIN VEHICLE.

Pinwiz11 posted:

BEST SHOW OR VERY BEST SHOW?????

Both

NadaTooma
Aug 24, 2004

The good thing is that everyone around you has more critical failures in combat, the bad thing is - so do you!
That loving ruled :swoon:

HIJK
Nov 25, 2012
That was loving terrifying, poor Bedelia god.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Chris James 2 posted:

If you don't actively recommend this show to your friends, what's wrong with you

Hey, I dragged my wife into watching this show with me!

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

AFewBricksShy posted:

I would be happy if Hannibal would eat the annoying Big Bang theory guy.

I, too, saw these ads

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I was a teensy bit worried that the budget would fall through the floor, Brian Reitzell would turn off his synthesizer, and that the new comedic tilt would turn into Lecter hagiography, but that was perfect.

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

This show is phenomenal.

Laughing forever at Hannibal assuming a NEW NAME and a NEW LIFE and trying out a DREAM CAREER with a new HOT SLICE. Hannibal is basically so sad he's writing fanfiction about his life. Roman Fell, original character do not steal

Morbidtastic
Apr 28, 2015

hope and vaseline posted:

HOW IS THIS A SHOW ON TELEVISION THAT I AM WATCHING

that loving promo oh god

Someone needs to make a gif of that human/moth thing shown in the promo, because HOLY poo poo

Morbidtastic fucked around with this message at 04:18 on Jun 5, 2015

Riled Shareef
Dec 19, 2013
The promo... :gizz:

How does it top itself, thread?? How? Everything was immaculately shot. The hour flew by.

Hey, one question - what was up with Bedelia going to the shop and sitting at the train station with the security cameras? Is she in cahoots with the FBI!? Or was she just... fantasizing about leaving?

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Riled Shareef posted:

Hey, one question - what was up with Bedelia going to the shop and sitting at the train station with the security cameras? Is she in cahoots with the FBI!? Or was she just... fantasizing about leaving?

My guess was that she was putting herself in a place where she could be spotted. She knew she couldn't take direct action to save herself but if the right person saw the right videotape...

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

Pinwiz11 posted:

My guess was that she was putting herself in a place where she could be spotted. She knew she couldn't take direct action to save herself but if the right person saw the right videotape...

Yep. Or if they have some CSI facial recognition scanning CCTV or something.

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
Plus if the wine shop guy starts getting used to seeing her every week, then if one day she suddenly doesn't come in at X time to buy her usual, he might just get suspicious and try to go to the police about her disappearance (though of course by then she'd be ratattouille, but still..._)

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011

Republican Vampire posted:

Fuller talked about Alana a while back. Basically because of some problems with the source material she's alive and is going to fall for Margot as part of Fuller's attempt to smooth out some homophobic stuff from the novel.

Source?

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!
It's not that kind of party. :3:

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011
I seriously need to figure out what instrument it is that popped up a few times, like in the wine scene... I think an organ, but sometimes it sounds electronic like a synthesizer?

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

FourLeaf posted:

I seriously need to figure out what instrument it is that popped up a few times, like in the wine scene... I think an organ, but sometimes it sounds electronic like a synthesizer?

I seriously appreciated the music tonight; from the Zimmer-esque intro in Paris (a Hannibal Rising lift) to the joyous music later on, and strong shoegazey moments straight from S1. There was one other really distinct musical moment that I can't place without rewatching.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Okay seriously though the FBI does not need someone on the inside working with them to get Hannibal any more. Not after the Red Dinner. If they knew where he was they could just get him arrested.

Bedelia might be hoping she'll be spotted and recognized, but if she were able to rebel against Hannibal enough to actually contact someone they wouldn't be sitting on their hands letting him kill more people.

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Regy Rusty posted:

Nice bubble placement

Anderson is still loving gorgeous

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Brock Samson posted:

This guy might as well be squirting himself with a turkey baster.

Thread title.

ShadowCatboy
Jan 22, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Astrofig posted:

Plus if the wine shop guy starts getting used to seeing her every week, then if one day she suddenly doesn't come in at X time to buy her usual, he might just get suspicious and try to go to the police about her disappearance (though of course by then she'd be ratattouille, but still..._)

Ratatouille is vegetarian, you cad. :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Guys, shes not dead... right?

TELL ME SHE"S NOT DEAD!

• Locked thread