Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

mind the walrus posted:

K.

You'd think with the creepy "adult" market going strong for almost a quarter of a century some other dev would have walked right up to the line of IP infringement and given all those creepy adults a game geared towards them. Indie games do the same for literally every other popular type of old Nintendo-era game. Hell the creators of Mega Man and Castlevania and Banjo Kazooie all said that's what they wanted to do on Kickstarter and got like $1 million + each.

What, you meant that people who grew up liking a thing don't automatically stop liking a thing forever the moment they leave the demographic pigeonhole some corporate board put the thing in? :vince:

You're laying the whole "ironic self-loathing nerd pretending to be mainstream" thing on too thick. Remember that everyone here paid :10bux: to post on an internet forum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Woolie Wool posted:

You're laying the whole "ironic self-loathing nerd pretending to be mainstream" thing on too thick. Remember that everyone here paid :10bux: to post on an internet forum.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Clochette posted:

If you don't get a kick out of dressing Pikachu in hats and trading endless Caterpies with Japanese 12 year-olds I don't know what to tell you.

Yeah that sounds lame as gently caress, go outside

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

a creepy colon posted:

Yeah that sounds lame as gently caress, go outside

With the help of modern technology, you can trade pokemon even when you're outside!

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Sorry no, you aren't quite a "woman" yet if you spend all your free time chatting it up with jap 12 yr olds in pokemon online or whatever

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Maybe instead of trading virtual catapillars all day you could use the time to better yourself and improve your personal hygiene. I hope this post is a wake up call to you

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Locker Room Zubaz posted:

nice, penis chariot is my favorite

I like Trumpeter.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
what is with this parade of dildos coming into gbs to tell us they like to pet the pokemon

Maniac Pahis
Nov 3, 2010

by Ralp
haha great discussion this is me irl
http://imgur.com/gallery/LErsX

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
The best Pokemon was Pokemon Snap

Needs a sequel

The first Pokemon Pinball was good too and hard

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

what is with this parade of dildos coming into gbs

People from Games sometimes like to visit the zoo to poke the animals with sticks to amuse themselves.

(I'm not talking about Pokémon)

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Woolie Wool posted:

People from Games sometimes like to visit the zoo to poke the animals with sticks to amuse themselves.

(I'm not talking about Pokémon)

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

I'm sorry, I don't speak stupid memes, can I have that in English?

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Woolie Wool posted:

I'm sorry, I don't speak stupid memes, can I have that in English?

yes... the gamefaqs spinoff luelinks "eti"

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

And what is that supposed to mean? Some site that that hasn't been relevant in 15 years and some other site that hasn't been relevant in 15 years and something I suppose is an acronym.

People still visit GameFAQs?

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Woolie Wool posted:

And what is that supposed to mean? Some site that that hasn't been relevant in 15 years and some other site that hasn't been relevant in 15 years and something I suppose is an acronym.

i am TRYING to explain to you that the gamefaqs spinoff luelinks "eti". are all games posters this dumb

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
can anyone help explain this to him?

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
Where did he go? Why doesn't he want to pork animals anymore?

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

I need a much more robust animal husbandry game

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Maniac Pahis posted:

haha great discussion this is me irl
http://imgur.com/gallery/LErsX

Isn't that Paul Bearer, manager of The Undertaker

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Woolie Wool posted:

gargle the piss of an adult rhinoceros

thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013
Tomogatchi was better than pokemon. Glad I gave that poo poo up 20 years ago.

the Bunt
Sep 24, 2007

YOUR GOLDEN MAGNETIC LIGHT
its the same loving game. they had more charm because you were 10 or younger.

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
news flash

pokemon is for children

bloodsacrifice
Apr 21, 2015

by Ralp
Pokémon taught me that slavery, dogfighting, and Japanese hegemony might actually be good every once in a while unlike those loving liberals would brainwash you into believing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

This cyberpunk cartoon avatar is pretty dang ol' good, I tell you what.
everyone with a pokeman avatar post itt

:psyduck:

• Locked thread