Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Decebal posted:

That bathing suit is the bigger crime

Its the bathing suit of damaged women.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
Last time I got all my hair cut off I had four women I have never met before ask if my husband was okay with it/if I told him and I was like please get out of my space immediately. I think I'll get a long Mohawk tomorrow

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

quote:

someone from Indian-subcontinent extraction

lol who the gently caress talks like this

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

Toriori posted:

Last time I got all my hair cut off I had four women I have never met before ask if my husband was okay with it/if I told him and I was like please get out of my space immediately. I think I'll get a long Mohawk tomorrow

hes not ok with it

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Snatch Duster posted:

Its the bathing suit of damaged women.

no that's the tankini

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Toriori posted:

Surprise surprise. A woman with an anime avatar has short hair.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
i knew a self-proclaimed sapiosexual who dumped his girlfriend for cutting HER hair, told her during their breakup conversation that he was never sexually attracted to her during their 6+ month relationship but that her new haircut made it even worse, and then was honestly perplexed when she became upset with him

clarity edit

YeahTubaMike fucked around with this message at 19:35 on Jun 4, 2015

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

YeahTubaMike posted:

i knew a self-proclaimed sapiosexual who dumped his girlfriend for cutting his hair, told her during their breakup conversation that he was never sexually attracted to her during their 6+ month relationship but that her new haircut made it even worse, and then was honestly perplexed when she became upset with him

At least he was honest

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
saying you're only sexually attracted to intelligence and then dumping your girlfriend for cutting her hair doesn't seem particularly honest to me

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
i'm fascinated and disgusted by return of kings the same way i am with stormfront and i really wanna check them out but i sure as hell don't want google keeping that search history around forever

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i like pretty girls with short hair, but hair length wont make anyone more or less attractive.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

YeahTubaMike posted:

saying you're only sexually attracted to intelligence and then dumping your girlfriend for cutting her hair doesn't seem particularly honest to me

he was honest in the end, thats what counts.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

YeahTubaMike posted:

i knew a self-proclaimed sapiosexual who dumped his girlfriend for cutting HER hair, told her during their breakup conversation that he was never sexually attracted to her during their 6+ month relationship but that her new haircut made it even worse, and then was honestly perplexed when she became upset with him

clarity edit

I wasn't smart enough to know what sapiosexual was without google, so I think I'm safe.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Snatch Duster posted:

he was honest in the end, thats what counts.

i guess. that lady dodged a bullet.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

YeahTubaMike posted:

i guess. that lady dodged a bullet.

Or he did. After all, she seems pretty damaged since she was dating him and then got dumped, doubly so since she did have short hair.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Daddy issues (dating a man 2.5 times her age), skin cancer, histrionic

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
worked with a girl that had short hair

she was super hot and nice and not damaged.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

worked with a girl that had short hair

she was super hot and nice and not damaged.

The Something Awful Forums > Post Your Favorite (or Request) › shit_that_didnt_happen.txt: I cranked my rear end in a top hat to 11

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Snatch Duster posted:

The Something Awful Forums > Post Your Favorite (or Request) › shit_that_didnt_happen.txt: I cranked my rear end in a top hat to 11

We hooked up a few times too it was p cool

Pen Expers
May 3, 2006

Pillbug
Is this site for real or an elaborate joke on MRA idiots?

8 things we can learn from Patrick Bateman :lol:

Poe's Law in full effect here.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

i'm like 99% sure it's real, its a super super long con if it's not

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

also lmao @ that article

"here's how to mask the fact that you're a psychopath so you can trick women into hooking up with you"

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Snatch Duster posted:

Daddy issues (dating a man 2.5 times her age), skin cancer, histrionic

Like I give a gently caress

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

perhaps we're all damaged if you think about it

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Pen Expers posted:

Is this site for real or an elaborate joke on MRA idiots?

8 things we can learn from Patrick Bateman :lol:

Poe's Law in full effect here.

idk but there was a SUPER long article ranting about feminism in Mad Max it was pretty intensive for a troll

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

if he's a troll he puts TobleroneTriangular to shame

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

We hooked up a few times too it was p cool

Totes didn't happen ahahha

Sheep-Goats posted:

Like I give a gently caress

lol

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
things we can learn from patrick bateman:

quote:

5. Never Supplicate To Women
Throughout the vast majority of American Psycho’s non-linear storyline, Bateman is engaged to his vacuous, spoiled, entitled bitch of a girlfriend. In the world of American Psycho, everybody is cheating and sleeping around with one another, and the only reason it seems any of the characters are in relationships is to maintain appearances. Bateman is no exception.

Despite his overwhelming need to maintain appearances and put on a good show, Bateman is never one to cave to a woman’s needs. At any given moment, he puts not only his fiancée in her place when necessary, but also the women with whom his relationships are purely sexual.

be a literal sociopath

quote:

8. “Just Say No”
The ability to simply say “No” to people without feeling the need to follow it up with a justified reason is one of the most powerful weapons a man can have in his arsenal.

not shown: article where he advises women to just shut up and take it

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Snatch Duster posted:

Totes didn't happen ahahha

lol

i think we have a live one

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

The statement “Against slut-shaming” contradicts itself because it is shameful to be a slut.

Pen Expers
May 3, 2006

Pillbug
6. The Importance Of Having Your Own Hobbies And Interests

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
hohoho

quote:

5 Reasons Why I No Longer Date Black Women

HOHOHO

quote:

Donovan is a late bloomer who loves target shooting and spending time outdoors. He is a strong proponent of solitude so he hangs his hat in an industrial warehouse in a futile attempt to get off the grid.

HOHOHOHOHOHOHO

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

Most people who are honest with themselves know that black women have the lowest SMV of any female in the western hemisphere and maybe even the world. Plenty of men out there have a taste for them but the cruel reality of natural selection all but weeds them out of just about every pool of men with options.

I’ve dated my fair share of black girls, but after I became unplugged I find that I rarely game them unless they are an exquisite specimen, and even then I tread very carefully. This was not a conscious choice. It was just a natural progression in my development. The more my game level improved, the less attractive they became. These days they’re practically invisible to me.

the more my game level improves the more racist I become

quote:

4. Their extreme sluttiness

I know, I know. Most girls in this country are sluts. I get it. But black chicks are the undisputed queens of slutdom and it’s not even close. This, like a lot of reckless female behavior, probably falls into the lack of self worth category.

quote:

1. They’re not feminine

This is by far the single most unattractive trait black women possess. Dealing with your typical self-proclaimed “strong black woman” is a huge pain in the rear end and just not worth the sexual exchange.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
What's smv? Like that fucker dates women of any race.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
that's it my autism meter is broken

quote:

In Closing…

I’d love to slay hot black rear end on the regular but it’s slim pickings out there. The sisters out there that do pass the boner test have way too much baggage to consider even putting them in gently caress buddy status. Their overt masculinity also takes them completely out of the running for an ONS. It’s sad to say but I’ve come to a point in my life where I’ve realized they’re just not worth pursuing anymore.

I suppose they could raise their collective SMV enough to become a viable option for men other than thirsty simps, but it would take a generational mind shift of epic proportions. Though they have their deficiencies, there are plenty of changes they could make to maximize their desirability.

Pen Expers
May 3, 2006

Pillbug
So many acronyms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

Women Should Save Their Virginity For Marriage

quote:

Blair Naso

was destined to be a god of the Manosphere, but instead he gave up his swan song and died. However, you can still read his blog's archives and buy his poetry books.

quote:

Studies have shown that the more sexual partners a woman has had, the less likely she is to describe her marriage as happy. Shocker, right? It’s like women were designed to be property.

these people have never touched a boob ever in their life

• Locked thread