Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Homeboy writes fantasy stories where he's the cool smart voice of reason and even in his own fantasy he's a shrimpdick cuck bitch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Moridin920 posted:

wanna see that empirical data I've been missing out on

i can't

"If she smokes, she pokes"

- The New England Journal of Medicine

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Pen Expers posted:

So many acronyms

MRA/PUA stuff reads like a Dungeons and Dragons manual. For the very obvious reasons.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

I.C. posted:

Can someone PLEASE pull up some materials about fake nails?

Need to know if every single man on the planet thinks these are trashy hooker talons or the mark of a refined elegant female who will deal with my madonna/whore complex.

Don't have that, but I have this:

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
The wonderful thing about all this in-depth analysis of how getting your dick touched is a labyrinthine strategy to be analyzed to it's most infinitesimally small and perplexing detail is that getting your dick touched really just requires not being that guy.

A single, brief moment of introspection could completely change their lives forever. Just one moment of "oh, it's I WHO SUCK" and literally all of this endless anger and screed-writing is gone in a flash.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

The Last Gentleman posted:

Sites like ROK, Sluthate, Reddit/RedPill are no different than taking a social studies class at your nearest campus. They examine the sexual marketplace, and how variables like race, height, appearance, and mental state affect it.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:10bux:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

StashAugustine posted:

does the regdate mean throwaway account to troll the thread, new person who regged to tell us about the wonders of mens rights, or somebody looking to cover their tracks? post ur bets

He's using MRA talking points and logical fallacies, so he's either a genuine moron or a well researched gimmick.

Either way, :frogout:

• Locked thread