Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Is preference for women with long hair a cultural thing ? Seems like almost every human society had women with long hair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Men have their cars, women have their hair.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
I love long hair, and I'm grateful that ladies put so much work into it

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Snatch Duster posted:

Dated and had sex with Hitler

That bathing suit is the bigger crime

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

StashAugustine posted:

the huge loving double standard on "women should be pure virgins but also have casual sex with me" never ceases to amaze me

I think they want a hot, virgin girlfriend that will be their "partner" forever.

or maybe he's afraid that any woman with a bit of experience will realize how poo poo he is in bed

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Moridin920 posted:

that's actually way more involved than I thought it would be wow

these people literally sit at home and theorycraft like social interaction is a video game

If there were no women than these guys would be free to use their huge amount of sperg brainpower and time to help mankind. We could have been exploring the galaxy by now immersed in complete male brotherhood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

ColoradoCleric posted:

I like pixie chicks because I want to gently caress a sexy boy

• Locked thread