Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

The Sphinxster posted:

She cavalierly talked about filthy sex, throwing around the word “pussy” and “cock” even when our clothes were on.
LOL, I missed that the first time. Principal Skinner's having a hard time dating

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Snatch Duster posted:

Honestly guys, the question isnt wheather short haired chicks are hot, but if they are damaged. Which all of the ones you idiots have posted are.
It's pretty easy to identify short-haired women as damaged when you hate all women and can take issue with any of them. Name a woman you don't hate, Snatch Duster.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
I really expected you to post your mom, but ok. I guess there are no women that aren't damaged according to Snatch Duster

• Locked thread