Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Decebal posted:

Is preference for women with long hair a cultural thing ? Seems like almost every human society had women with long hair

Before King Chulalonkorn's time (~1900) Thai women wore their hair cropped short, the same as the men.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Monkey Fracas posted:

maybe this guy is like really afraid he's gay or something

Of course that's 90% of it but we all know that.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

bradzilla posted:

that's a guy or a tranny

No it's a cute girl.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Me too short hair is hot as hell

raton fucked around with this message at 18:01 on Jun 4, 2015

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Snatch Duster posted:

Daddy issues (dating a man 2.5 times her age), skin cancer, histrionic

Like I give a gently caress

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Lt. Chips posted:

Girls with curly hair can't pull off short hair, unfortunately.

Wrong, already posted pictorial refutation

Also every black girl

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Most of the guys who are obsessed with long hair come from Catholic families, being either Latin or Italian, and have transferred their obvious and disgusting incestual desire for Dear Saintly Mama to their actual love life, she being the one who told them at night that she was the only woman they ought to want to gently caress, her braless six-children-swolen tits jangling around in a sweater.

raton fucked around with this message at 03:16 on Jun 5, 2015

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

StashAugustine posted:

not italian tho

Well there you go.

VendaGoat posted:

Short hair ok as long as the chesticles be huge.

No it's good despite other things.

raton fucked around with this message at 06:28 on Jun 5, 2015

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Cyberpope v2 posted:

Nah she was gonna have his corpse stuffed and turn it into some sort of tourist attraction. Basically use his fame for money in dumb ways.

The Nietzsche Plan aka Das Nietzscheplan

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Portman. Also 2.5 billion other women.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

TheMostFrench posted:

Hair styles can carry cultural significance, and tie in with establishing personal identity. This is pretty important when trying to identify damaged women.

I wish a grotty Simoan would punch you in the throat

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

a bay posted:

That's a little boy in makeup dude.

It's a nineteen year old girl in makeup you doofus

http://godtechturninheads.tumblr.com/faq

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Oh no some boys look like cute girls guess I won't screw the hell out of cute girls any more.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Gaunab posted:

I thought there would be more pictures of women with short hair

I'm doing one a page while people talk about the stupid article.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

genesplicer posted:

While this is technically true, the follicles that produce the hair are alive. There is an hypothesis that the reason most men find long hair attractive is because a woman must be healthy for an extended period of time to produce long hair. This implies that a woman with long hair would be a suitable mate, from the health standpoint.

So, the argument from evolutionary behavior studies is that long hair should be more attractive than short hair. However, as animals that are capable of reflective thought, we can actually consider and do things that might not be in line with our genetic and evolutionary drives. Kinda cool, really.

That hypothesis has nothing to do with reality as you have to be like starvation level dead before your hair stops growing. It's just Italian and Hispanic scientists making excuses for their abuse-born sexual predilections.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

genesplicer posted:

WE are not talking "Hair stops growing". Long-term malnutrition and chronic illnesses can affect the quality of hair. Thus, it could be a gauge as to whether the potential mate is both healthy and eats well enough to support a fetus.

However,as I said earlier, it is entirely possible for us to ignore our programming on something like this and find other lengths of hair attractive.

No it's just cultural.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

• Locked thread