Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Xaris posted:

tv is proof long hair is better. chicks that start out with short hair inevitably end up with long hair as the show progresses

and yet they almost all look better with short hair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Moridin920 posted:

that blog is a descent into the madness of a man who has never touched a girl

http://www.returnofkings.com/23539/26-more-signs-shes-a-slut

Their ALL SLUTS!!! Dude has written over 50+ tells of a slut.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

YeahTubaMike posted:

i knew a self-proclaimed sapiosexual who dumped his girlfriend for cutting HER hair, told her during their breakup conversation that he was never sexually attracted to her during their 6+ month relationship but that her new haircut made it even worse, and then was honestly perplexed when she became upset with him

clarity edit

I wasn't smart enough to know what sapiosexual was without google, so I think I'm safe.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Leon Einstein posted:

What's smv? Like that fucker dates women of any race.

sexual marketplace value. I learned that from some dude posting here that was a MRA

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

StashAugustine posted:

the huge loving double standard on "women should be pure virgins but also have casual sex with me" never ceases to amaze me

see I always read it as like any sex. long term relationship sex, short term, anything sex. please. anything.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Moridin920 posted:

let me make a quick pro/con list regarding having friends

friends are good and cool and fun to chill with right

oh

ohhh...

gonna report this site for terrorist ties or something brb

I've never heard the term hampster, hamster, whatev

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

The wonderful thing about all this in-depth analysis of how getting your dick touched is a labyrinthine strategy to be analyzed to it's most infinitesimally small and perplexing detail is that getting your dick touched really just requires not being that guy.

A single, brief moment of introspection could completely change their lives forever. Just one moment of "oh, it's I WHO SUCK" and literally all of this endless anger and screed-writing is gone in a flash.

That is indeed the best part.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

diabeetz posted:

5/10
4/10
7/10
4/10

Show us a 9

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Coolie Ghost posted:

thats the gay in you talking, it can still mean whatever you want if youre on for tonights four course menu meal and all the meals are dick

A/s/l

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

genesplicer posted:

While this is technically true, the follicles that produce the hair are alive. There is an hypothesis that the reason most men find long hair attractive is because a woman must be healthy for an extended period of time to produce long hair. This implies that a woman with long hair would be a suitable mate, from the health standpoint.

So, the argument from evolutionary behavior studies is that long hair should be more attractive than short hair. However, as animals that are capable of reflective thought, we can actually consider and do things that might not be in line with our genetic and evolutionary drives. Kinda cool, really.

you have no hair

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

The Last Gentleman posted:

Seriously why not? I am not cursing or using hate speech. I am not shitposting. I am not a gimmick and have a wide variety of interests. Why would I be banned?

+1 for the username. Live long and props

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

The Last Gentleman posted:

Do you deny that if two young men one short, fat and black vs a tall, muscular white man were to walk into a sorority house one would have the cops the called on them, and the other would start a blow bang? That is social science my friend. The study of how men and women interact with each other based on factors such as race, height, and social status.

Is the white guy named Chad? JP ur tell is really bad, let's play poker. Lol you can't poke her!

• Locked thread