Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
naem
May 29, 2011

Sanctum posted:

Is this like where the mayans would drink alcohol by having a friend insert a wood tube up their anus and pouring a frothy mixture of alcohol into their intestines?

And we wonder why their empire collapsed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

ill probably have 3 or 4 beers tonight on my balcony

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

SpeedGem posted:

usually a 6 pack of generic beer, and two handles after is my nightly drinks. I never drink though if I have to work or anything, im the definition of a functioning alcoholic and its sad. Plus side is I know this and plan to stop soon. gently caress rehab and whatnot, I've a friend who will watch me and use iv drips to get my hosed body chemistry back into shape. My minds not ready yet, one day though.

Call me crazy but it seems very unlikely that you're consuming 80+ servings of alcohol on a nightly basis

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Call me crazy but it seems very unlikely that you're consuming 80+ servings of alcohol on a nightly basis

Here is what I already drunk today, and have 8 more of the same left. I'll probably go to the store in the AM to get more. I'm not even buzzed yet.

Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.
A day, every day? Yeah... That's a problem - cut back and/or seek help.

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp
you really should kill yourself with better-quality beer, jesus

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

bonestructure posted:

you really should kill yourself with better-quality beer, jesus

i like my 5.5% piss water.

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp
steel reserve is 8.1 and cheaper than dirt

please quit drinking and switch to weed, speed gem :(

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

SpeedGem posted:

Here is what I already drunk today, and have 8 more of the same left. I'll probably go to the store in the AM to get more. I'm not even buzzed yet.

I have no doubt that you have an alcohol problem but What you have pictured is maybe 20-30 servings of alcohol. Hefty, sure, but certainly not unbelievable.

Unless I misunderstood your original post, you claimed that you drink 3.5L of hard liquor daily.... which is the equivalent of around 80 shots

Even 1 handle daily is a shitton, no way you're putting back two of them on a regular basis

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
switch to rotgut vodka it's way more cost effective and it will get you fat at a much slower rate

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
I used to drink a couple of beers a night but I find its almost not worth drinking unless I'm going to get solid drunk. And that's too expensive calorie wise and cash wise. Also I noticed I like to drink quite a bit more when I'm bored, which I think is dumb. Drugs should enhance not supplement.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
name any drug that enhances human worth.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

SpeedGem posted:

where are the handles?

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
yeah i drink at home when I'm bored. it's more of a habit developed over boredom + severe chronic pain, but i've cut back a lot, realsiing thats it's boring getting drunk by yourself every night and obviously killing my insides.

you must be spending a fortune on alcohol. i just drink a bottle or two of cheap red wine in a short time span if i want to get drunk. also if it's beer you must be putting on heeps of weight if not yet a fatty. drink red wine, it's actually nice. if you don't have a pallete for it you will develop one.

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."

SpeedGem posted:

Well I guess I meant experience not human worth. Like doing blank is fun, and its more fun on a drug (I'm mainly talking alcohol/pot).

Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011

bonestructure posted:

switch to weed, problem solved

lol weed and alcohol do different things and fulfill different functions. goddamn nigga, like i love weed too, but alcohol and weed are completely different drugs that you can't switch one out for the other gently caress.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

SpeedGem posted:

Steroids help young get bigger & stronger, as well as help recover from injuries faster.
If you're a professional athlete would translate to better performance/longer playing career, which in turn equate to more money & a longer stay in the spotlight. And since we know pro athletes are better than regular folks, steroids improve/enhances human worth.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

SpeedGem posted:

heroin makes the bad things go away

Jimby Nougats
May 6, 2009

OP take it from me, if you think you have a drug/anime problem, never admit it or say it loud. as long as you don't say "i drink 3-4 beers/5ths/handles a day is this ok" no one will ever know, and you also can't get diagnosed as an alcoholic/meth head as long as you don't admit it.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

jackyl posted:

where are the handles?

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Thank you for fixing my perspective about my drinking. Sometimes I think i'm slipping into some poo poo but hell I went out and got vodka last night to not feel feelings anymore but then got too caught up in working out & video games to bother.

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
My friend drinks beer. Once the pastor caught him buying it at the store and he got in trouble bigtime. The whole congregation heard about it.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

have u got the tremens yet?????

numberoneposter fucked around with this message at 18:21 on Jun 10, 2015

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

get really drunk and start jumping off things for money like a modern day sam patch

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

SpeedGem posted:

jfc you're pathetic, get help.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
speedgem's pretty much right, you can yell/make fun of him/call him a butt/produce a blood test that shows him he's gonna die in 3 years at this rate...nothin gonna stop him unless he reaches a very personal 'oh gently caress' moment.

and i hope that moment only affects you speedgem, and not innocent bystanders, as it so often does.

• Locked thread