Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
I was going to live watch this but my free netflix ran out. So now i have to download it in HDizzle like a pleb on slow internet... gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
E1 That soggy strap on was a nice touch...

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm about 20 mins behind you, it's loving right up my alley.

Episode 6 That was some weird tantric orgy scene....

Rocksicles fucked around with this message at 14:54 on Jun 5, 2015

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Finished...

e12 So whispers is still after Will, and he's gonna be doped until season 2?

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
I thought that scene was great, It was like 3 conversations going between 4 people, that only two could hear.... didn't bother me.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hernando isn't flamboyant, I really enjoyed seeing a gay couple that wasn't flaming. Flamboyant/center of attention people piss me off, be they gay or straight.

Hernando was a great character, and the actor sold his scenes like a motherfucker.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjfkynJ4hbI

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
You should.... maybe we can be on the same level. I'm high as poo poo.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Van Damme was pretty much the best. Talk about upbeat.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
There is no way this was directed by the same people. Not a chance. Jupiter Ascending is rear end wrapped in rear end cheese.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Wow... even more emotes than the previous edit. Let's be honest, your dick moved a little during the orgy scene.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
spose it depends how expensive it is, it's a lot of countries to film in.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Combat Pretzel posted:

The series was pretty cool, tho I hope it gets renewed with what explaining nothing and all. And less pushing of an agenda by Lana Wachowski.

I don't see it that way. I'm no expert of LGBT politics by any stretch. But having minimal to do with the hardships or intolerance i suspect a lot of trans people suffer, actually in the show... Nomi had a lovely relationship with one parent, everyone else was either super supportive or gave zero fucks. Making the character trans gave a bit of depth to a normal lesbian relationship, that was nothing if not beautiful to watch. Lito and Hernando were just an amazing couple who clearly loved one another. Albeit closeted because of his job.... which sort of makes sense given where they were.

Not seeing an agenda, just characters that are not normally shown as such.

Rocksicles fucked around with this message at 15:39 on Jun 7, 2015

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Wait, what? I actually considered that when watching it, but i dismissed it too meta and unlikely. I'm sure there are good trans actresses, but finding one that good, that hasn't already been on something i've seen is a surprise. Because i will watch pretty much anything if its good.

I do have one issue with the show thinking back, i'd forgotten about that appalling contemporary theater piece. Subject matter aside contemporary dance or theater is the pits, i loving hate it. It's pretentious bollocks that makes me want to punch things .
Always makes be think of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APjDtBNZiNA Nothing worse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
This conversation is Tumblr approved.

• Locked thread