Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
Streamerhouse.com is dedicated to providing a live interactive entertainment environment. The house will host several live gamers who already posse sizable audiences on twitch.tv and are seeking to expand their entertainment opportunities. The games will vary from console systems in a gaming library room to the vast array of computer games both old and new. We are in the process of outfitting the house with 16+ cameras both indoor and out door to highlight the both the beauty of the location and the engagement of the gamers. Viewers will be able to interact with the streamers through either a house-wide chat system or via each streamer's personal programming. This audience engagement ensures high visibility through which brands can be integrated, reviewed and displayed for a large audience.

If they don't have a toilet cam I'm probably not gonna watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

gas

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

the steamerhouse. gas

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

The Streamerhouse Rules

Mindbomber
May 12, 2004
That IS.......a tasty burger
survivor with autists?

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

lol steamerhouse

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

quote:

Whether we are gaming, editing a video for youtube or cooking a meal you get a peek into our glamorous lives as video game streamers

can't wait to check out some of that hot, editing action mmmgggghh :gizz:

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

its getting very steamy how will the cameras bring america the action

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

Aferisan posted:

That is steamerhouse.com

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Why yes I would like to subscribe to a service where I get to watch some moron scream like a chimp while playing some dumb FPS.

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
sounds very lame

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

some fighting gamers did this a few years ago

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
I'll watch only if Billy Mitchell is on it making fart noises with his mouth.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
No. No no no no no no no. No no. NO NO NO NO NO NO. WHY

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
the whole livestreaming myself playing video games thing is pretty baffling tbh what the gently caress do people want to see that poo poo for

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
hasn't this already been done? like, a lot of times?

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Horniest Manticore posted:

hasn't this already been done? like, a lot of times?

if there ever was a house full of gamers being streamed so i can watch them poo poo and eat hot pockets in the kitchen as well as playing games I must have mentally blocked it out

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

lol

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
only if i can watch when they get swatted for like the fifth time in a week and the police finally just shoot them out of general principle

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Amazing web design here

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
endless gaming and entertainment!!!!!1

how about you play the games you loving retards

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
I would watch Streamerhouse if like the one normal dude hosed all the girls and the rest of the male streamers who suffer from sperginess passive-aggressively complain about him all the time.

Like this dude just aggressively fucks the girls and you can hear the mic pick up the wall-bangin' from the other room.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Aferisan posted:

I would watch Streamerhouse if like the one normal dude hosed all the girls and the rest of the male streamers who suffer from sperginess passive-aggressively complain about him all the time.

Like this dude just aggressively fucks the girls and you can hear the mic pick up the wall-bangin' from the other room.

Then I hope his downfall is him giving away all in in game resources and poo poo to the girls trying to win their hearts.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

South Park did it.

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Idiots are actually still playing Destiny :lol:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
company towns company houses

bring back company scrip too

now there's no reason to ever leave work look at the slides and ball pits and sleeping pods

google loves you

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW
If it ends with Pewdiepie getting his rear end kicked by that morbidly obese guy I'm all for it.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Aferisan posted:

Streamerhouse.com is dedicated to providing a live interactive entertainment environment. The house will host several live gamers who already posse sizable audiences on twitch.tv and are seeking to expand their entertainment opportunities. The games will vary from console systems in a gaming library room to the vast array of computer games both old and new. We are in the process of outfitting the house with 16+ cameras both indoor and out door to highlight the both the beauty of the location and the engagement of the gamers. Viewers will be able to interact with the streamers through either a house-wide chat system or via each streamer's personal programming. This audience engagement ensures high visibility through which brands can be integrated, reviewed and displayed for a large audience.

jfc

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
first you streamed as a hobby

then you started to make money

now you will sign contracts stipulating that you will interact with viewers watching you stream your life 24/7. this is not a reality show, you are not being compensated as such.

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
This is going to be a loving train wreck

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Are we absolutely sure this isn't Sex House Season 2?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

How is the construction in streamerhouse? Is the computer next to a window on the stairs?

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
hi im swifty im 40 year old puerto rican who wants to live in me house

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
I can't wait for the inevitable violence that results from shared bandwidth usage. Someone's going to die then the Muslim gamer will AllahAckbar it and blow up the house

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Whoever ate the last hot pocket better go get more, I'm not kidding! I have a raid in 10 minutes!

Pebble and the Penguin
Sep 9, 2010

You're going out there a silly, hysterical, screaming queen, but you're coming back a great, big, passing-for-straight Broadway star!
sent in my application already

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Fishy Joe posted:

hi im swifty im 40 year old puerto rican who wants to live in me house

Swifty did put out pretty bad rear end PvP videos in Vanilla though

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

why is this a new thread

what was wrong with the twitch.tv thread

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

I don't actually read gbs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
:gas:

• Locked thread