Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
For some of you, it may be aids or jealous spouse following a "casual encounter", for some, respiratory illness after picking up an odd job, still others will be mugged after buying beanie babies in the bad part of town.

For me, it will be an add for a used synth. Probably a second Marion MSR-2 because I think that's about the only synth I would want right now. It'll be a some opulent mansion, all manicured hedges and a gate with a monogram on it and a fountain and poo poo. I'll pull up, ring the door bell, like totally just down to grab my kit and bounce, not even gonna try haggling, I don't think the fucker needs the money that bad. As I enter I'm knocked out cold from behind. I awake tied to a table, the surroundings are like that orgy scene in society. I'm naked on the table and a gaggle of wealthy cougar types are just mesmerized by the huge majesty of my cock. I clear my head a little, look around enough to gather that besides kinky sex, I'm pretty sure they are intending to cook and possibly eat me. I am decidely not cool with that. I try the bonds, but they're pretty well tied considering they were tied by fragile hands that have never experienced manual labor. I'm about to resign myself to a fate of one last good ride on some cougar pussy before being roasted to death when some serious SWAT type dudes bust in and start shooting. An also naked servant girl who was carrying a tray full of mimosas unites me and together we escape naked to my car in the melee.

Years later, I'm recounting this harrowing tale to some dude from craigslist who is buying my MSR-2 when I drop dead of gout.

That will be my craiglist demise. What will be yours?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread