Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
I hate this person the most:
Robert Kiyosaki
Tony Robbins
Myself and the OP
goku and vegeta and other lovely anime guy
View Results

• Locked thread
the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I saw a Tony Robbins thing as part of another thing about 8 years ago and I thought he was really cool. I wanted to not like him before I went in there but it wasn't possible. Not sure how I would think now but at the time his energy seemed pretty infectious and genuine etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Also that is definitely *not* Tony Robbins in Fight Club.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Digiwizzard posted:

whats the deal with rich add poor dad, like why does the guy have two dads.

two dads so what.

no, one of them is his stepfather or something.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

dethkon posted:

I listened to the director commentary when i was 17 and I remember one of them saying it was tony robbins. My uncle had just gave me AWAKENING THE GIANT WITHIN for books-on-cd, so it stuck out. or it was just a fever dream, i sometimes remember weird stuff man I'm getting older..

I just went to find a bootleg copy to check for myself when i saw your post and went to that scene..tony robbins is like 6"4 and has a deeper voice than that guy. Also more cartoonishly chiseled features than that guy. But you did make me doubt myself with this post and so i checked google and nothing came up. So i still dont think he was in fight club.

• Locked thread