Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
I hate this person the most:
Robert Kiyosaki
Tony Robbins
Myself and the OP
goku and vegeta and other lovely anime guy
View Results

• Locked thread
lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
For example, if you like Robert Kiysosaki and have built a shrine to that turd of a book called 'rich dad poor dad' that he shat out one dark evening, then eat a dick. eat all the dicks ever.

but then there's also the 'ascended' version of morons who gravitate towards this genre - the 'super saiyan' level if you will. they will take you aside at networking events/parties and try to talk to your arse off with how their lives were changed by these books and seminars (that they paid 10s of thousands to attend) and attempt to show you lovely meme-ridden tony robbins videos. i would quite literally rather speak for hours to jehovahs witnesses or fedora-wearing, dick dorkins worshipping atheists than spend a minute with these jerks.

in fact, scratch what i said about eating dicks earlier. if you fall into this category, seriously just loving kill yourself. :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

monkey posted:

edit: best part of the day: in the morning he made every smoker throw their cigarette packets up on stage. Every smoker except me. At lunch I was puffing away with a big poo poo eating grin. So many seething death stares, I've never felt like such a rebel.

god bless you :911: gonna take up smoking in your honour

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

Plexiwatt posted:

every single one of those get-rich-quick-scheme-following bastards idolized Tony Robbins.

least unsurprising news of the millennium right here

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

Sheep-Goats posted:

If only I had a rich daddy to teach me important life lessons I could get ahead in life. I mean more than the no debt from college and the under the table no interest loan for my first house which I rent rooms out in and effectively live rent free in until my mid 30s. I mean real financial lessons here. Stuff that matters financially, in the mind.

the dads in the books were fictional, just narrative to create a fake 'rags to riches kid who showed moxie and was given hope by a benevolent captain of industry' story.

even the 'poor dad' in the book was a doctor or something, yeah when i think of poor people, i think 'doctor'.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

NihilismNow posted:

Jordan Belfort also has some pretty big balls to still be doing motivational events.

"Hey remember that movie about me where i was a massive coke fiend and swindled god knows how many people out of their money? You should have your sales team be motivated by me".

makes perfect sense in a way, belfort is pretty much what all salespeople strive to be, especially finance sales shitheads.

• Locked thread