Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Digiwizzard
Dec 23, 2003

Pork Pro
who will save us from this nightmare of shitposting?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

fyad is arkham city

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Gnarly is the hero GBS deserves but not the one it needs right now

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
im calendar man

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i'm the thug who has to dirty up one side of all his clothes because he joined the two-face gang. haha, wth!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
im one of the political prisoners stuck in arkham city. my only crime was loving anime.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Serious Frolicking posted:

im one of the political prisoners stuck in arkham city. my only crime was loving anime.
this is worse than supervillainry imo at least they stood up for something

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Nvm

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Nefarious posted:

im calendar man

gently caress!
im uhhhhh thug calling catwoman a "bitch"

Digiwizzard
Dec 23, 2003

Pork Pro
im the seventh or eighth cartoon villain in the game irrelevant to the once thriving forum that has been reduced to a quarantined zone of lawless shitposts
im digiwizzard.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

riddler gay. so what?

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
i'm gayclayface

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Batman.... .................. can we just give this guy the Darwin award already??

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

gently caress!
im uhhhhh thug calling catwoman a "bitch"

This Batman guy don't even got no superpowers. Why's everbody so scared of him? I wish he was here right now, I'd kick him in his fruity tights.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
i'm the guy hiding all of the autism trophies around

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

C. Everett Koop posted:

i'm the guy hiding all of the autism trophies around

I'm one of the autism guy's secret henchmen. I look like any other GBS poster but they don't know...

They don't know...

PantsandCola
Aug 17, 2013

you did good... you did good
im hugo strange. i get strange.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
Hugo Strange is canonically the first Batman villain to ever beat Batman in hand-to-hand combat. When you think of Batman's rogues that can kick Batman's rear end, you think maybe "Bane" if you're a normal guy or if you're a colossal comic sperg you think "Shiva", nobody ever thinks about the evil psychiatrist dude. It's not that he even has any special training, he's just seven feet and three hundred pounds. Dude oughta be called "Strango Huge" because he's fuckin' huge.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Who was taking care of plumbing duties in Arkham City? I wish we ran into maintenance crew.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Arkham City's ending was loving trash.

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
i'm mark motherfucking hamill

Paul Revere 3000
Dec 8, 2007

So like a pimp I'm pimpin'
I got a boat to eat shrimp in
Nothing wrong with my leg
I'm just B-boy limpin'

gonna lol when Arkham Knight turns out to be The Joker

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

wish i didnt burn out my video card playing spintires so i could play the next game. i have to content myself with lurking in eb games and staring at the boxes and at the gamer chicks that all have that same blue hair colour

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

who is that brawny gentlemen with the square cut black mane who glares at everyone from under his brows, thats what they say

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp

DoctorStrangelove posted:

Asylum was pretty good though.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I'm your dead parents.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

can i be mr freeze

he can make horrible puns and be generally incompetent but is still annoying and a waste of time

think i fit the bill

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

What ending? You take out Hugo and Joker, then it's a never ending game of finishing sidequests and looking for henchmen to beat up. You can't even start a new game with the same save file :S

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

*in batman's deep voice* im gay ha ha!!

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
I'm the shark.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

lonesomedwarf posted:

wish i didnt burn out my video card playing spintires so i could play the next game. i have to content myself with lurking in eb games and staring at the boxes and at the gamer chicks that all have that same blue hair colour

did you get the logs to garage B?

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

CrashCat posted:

can i be mr freeze

he can make horrible puns and be generally incompetent but is still annoying and a waste of time

think i fit the bill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNEK-gXAZUI

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

finally regained consciousness and untangled the bat bolo that was hanging me upside down from a lamp post. found out batman took out two-face while i was out and now i gotta join a new gang. this sucks. where am i going to find a clown mask? all the costume stores were looted ages ago. found a white rabbit mask in the gutter, all bloody inside with someone's tooth in it but i don't want to join mad hatter's gang, they're all creeps

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

The best part is how the joker and talia die at the same time and location but batman chooses to mournfully carry the joker's body out with him, never acknowledging his occasional lover and current ally's corpse. Then the joker posthumously sings a love song to batman over the credits. It was a tragic gay love story on par with brokeback mountain, all it needed was batman hanging up one of joker's shirts in his bat closet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i'm the guy with the machine gun i don't know how to use very well who gets hung up from the ceiling first.

• Locked thread