Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
death to israel
israel is cool and good, also im racist
View Results

• Locked thread
Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

So an average American military campaign?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

ThirdPartyView posted:

So an average American military campaign?

good point, this is pretty much ignoring the huge amount of killing that the US government does. its really hosed up

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Top City Homo posted:

is this poo poo gassed yet?

no but you will be. hitler was right

IllCamino
Oct 9, 2010

You poke 'em on!

Top City Homo posted:

is this poo poo gassed yet?

Gassing this thread would be the ultimate irony. LMAO

Aug 4, 2010

israel & america are two birds of a feather

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

lets be clear: the nazi genocide of the jewish people was the worst crime in living memory. it happened. its all that more sick that the jewish state is murdering arabs and ethnically cleansing the land. that is loving sick

IllCamino
Oct 9, 2010

You poke 'em on!
Yeah but our westward expansion was the will of God...o wait...umm...

Aug 4, 2010

the european colonization of the americas is the worst crime in history

IllCamino
Oct 9, 2010

You poke 'em on!
Turks genociding the Armenians, Anglos genociding native Americans, Japanese genociding chinese. Israelis deserve a turn I guess.

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof

www posted:

the european colonization of the americas is the worst crime in history

Pizarro did nothing wrong

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

www posted:

hey remember that one time israeli warships opened fire on a bunch of kids on a beach playing football killing four of them?

lol, those crazy israelis

To be fair, they missed those 4 in their first shot. It's like, come on kids you've got to serpentine or scatter - there's a war on.

Also, just fyi I haven't yet decided on the final borders of my post. I reserve the right to edit this post and any neighboring posts in this thread until I am satisfied with the borders of my posting homeland.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
I'm making GBS threads myself! I'm standing out in the street, face scrunched up and purple with the effort of forcing it out!

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
watch me making GBS threads!

IllCamino
Oct 9, 2010

You poke 'em on!
Heh

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

Mein Eyes! posted:

dont let this distract you from the true lizard people conspiracy

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Can somebody answer to me why both the US and Canada support Israel so strongly? I could understand if it was money or oil or even some kind of strategic chunk of land but is Israel really that rich or strategic?

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
what if palestine publicly started saying hitler was right, that would be so nuts

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Tarkus posted:

Can somebody answer to me why both the US and Canada support Israel so strongly? I could understand if it was money or oil or even some kind of strategic chunk of land but is Israel really that rich or strategic?

Bitter Mushroom posted:

yeah lets wipe out the one shining bastion of civilization in a savage region that has in many ways regressed over the last 2000 years - an idiot

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

israelis are bad and dumb people

what's hilarious is how much they despise americans, and how much they try to keep that to themselves when americans are around

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Tarkus posted:

Israel is going to rebuild the temple and then usher in the return of Jesus Christ. Then the rapture happens and all the Godless jews get sent to hell for all eternity in screaming horriffic pain.

Even Israel's greatest allies want to holocaust all jews, ultimately.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
poll is blatantly biased, against those of us who wish death to israel but are still racist

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Haverchuck posted:

no but you will be. hitler was right

hmm

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

radio button poll, voted 1

request death to op option.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Tarkus posted:

around 2008 there was a video on youtube of a bunch of settlers at a cafe or something, decked out in ny yankees gear, natch, talking about obama and referring to him as "the friend of the family". id love to see that video again but i cant seem to find it. hmm

oops, it looks like i quoted the wrong post, but im not going to fix it. well, gently caress you for reading.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

self defense against some guy somewhere, israel has a right to exist

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

Wafflz posted:

radio button poll, voted 1

request death to op option.

:agreed:

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
look at the horrific damage israel has suffered in this very much two-sided war, that is totally proportional to what it has done to the tattered remains of palestine:

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
hollywood support israel. are you saying hollywood is wrong?

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
yes, if "wrong" is shorthand for "the propaganda arm of the zionist occupied government"

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

arabs are not people

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

TEAYCHES posted:

arabs are not people

equal opportunity anti-semitism

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

The Arabs got the Palestinians into this situation to begin with...

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Groovelord Neato posted:

The Arabs got the Palestinians into this situation to begin with...

what, by living there?

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Has Israel ever done anything for us? Like I'd be willing to overlook some of their poo poo if they at least mobilized some troops in Iraq or something like that

Doublestep
Sep 8, 2013

Keep on keeping on!

what game is this

i want to play this nuclear death simulator

IllCamino
Oct 9, 2010

You poke 'em on!
Enough pussy footing around. Let's get straight to the root of this jizz fest. Abrahamic religions are to blame for the majority of the world's problems today. Whether it's king bibi throwin bombs or the Duggars loving each other into incestuous oblivion. Christians jews and Muslims are what is wrong with the world.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Has Israel ever done anything for us? Like I'd be willing to overlook some of their poo poo if they at least mobilized some troops in Iraq or something like that

they control our congress, so theres that. they help us make decisions

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
lol that people actually think religion has anything at all to do with I/P as opposed to jews and americans lusting for arab death

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IllCamino
Oct 9, 2010

You poke 'em on!

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

lol that people actually think religion has anything at all to do with I/P as opposed to jews and americans lusting for arab death

It is the perfect vehicle to transport hatred and justify murder. If you can't see that then you're just a silly goose.

• Locked thread