Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
But, did you get head?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
guillotines

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
two insufferable idiots found each other in the love story of the century

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

Why do I always want to sock it to you so hard?
But Three Olives said he would never meet up with a goon

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
windows 98 is about to go to prison, so he was probably lettin 3 olives take his rear end for a joy ride

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

windows 98 is about to go to prison, so he was probably lettin 3 olives take his rear end for a joy ride

bug chasin

Deadbeat Poetry
Mar 6, 2004

Sorry if my costume scared you

Windows 98 posted:

:ssh:

Don't loving doxx me bro

Pictured: a huge fag

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

12 bux for a black JEW is pretty steep

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

I call bullshit. I already offer weed to go drinking with 3O and he said he'd never meet a goon IRL.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Every time I spend more than $10 on a drink in the back of my mind I'm always thinking I would rather have bought a ribeye for dinner with that money.

CrowsNestMutineer
Mar 9, 2009

* Juciano makes the best damned Caesar dressing I've ever tasted in my life.

The most obscene thing in this thread is charging $15 for a Jägerbomb.

But in case you were wondering what a $100,000 bottle of champagne looks like, here you go:

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

dinking*

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

CrowsNestMutineer posted:

But in case you were wondering what a $100,000 bottle of champagne looks like, here you go:

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
Woke up to see OP still not killed themselves

Shame

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Except for $100 dollars worth of grapes that bottle represents nothing but money switching hands by idiots. Nothing of worth is lost.

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

Gaunab posted:

did he pound your rear end like bongo drums?

For that amount of money he better have put out.

Marxalot fucked around with this message at 13:05 on Jun 7, 2015

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Lmao we will take 9 bottles of Grey Goose!

Ok that's $5,400!

:lol:

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

Haverchuck posted:

how does bottle service exist. like the place brings you a bottle and some glasses for a 1000% markup. what the gently caress, i understand that its conspicuous consumption and that the whole idea is to show that you can afford to throw money away but holy crap

Bottle service is nice if you are having a birthday party and the guests are from the caucasus because it is really important to do toasts and for the host to poor the toasts.

Hobohemian posted:

Every time I spend more than $10 on a drink in the back of my mind I'm always thinking I would rather have bought a ribeye for dinner with that money.

Yeah me too. I am all like, I could have eaten alone in a dark room instead of being out and being social.

Demonachizer fucked around with this message at 15:48 on Jun 7, 2015

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Ok what the gently caress is the ACE MIDAS bottle at the end of the bill that was $10,000

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

A Man and his dog posted:

Ok what the gently caress is the ACE MIDAS bottle at the end of the bill that was $10,000

You're missing a zero.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

A Man and his dog posted:

It is this

CrowsNestMutineer posted:

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Regardless of your opinion of buying a $100,000 bottle of champagne to drink, it is invariably a better use of the money than the arab sheiks that will buy such a bottle just to open it....for drinking is haraam, you see

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
:lol:

Thanks. Even better!

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
nuke this gay earth im done

yoyodyne
May 7, 2007
I'm the Pyrat.

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
$300 a bottle for captain morgan

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

ZombieParts posted:

$300 a bottle for captain morgan

Blame the Indians.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
It was a professional sports team relax theyre paid idiots for everyones entertainment, let them have their dumb drunk night.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Tautologicus posted:

It was a professional sports team relax theyre paid idiots for everyones entertainment, let them have their dumb drunk night.

No you see, i could have bought this alcohol for much cheaper and drank it alone in my apartment. What a bunch of morons they must be

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

No you see, i could have bought this alcohol for much cheaper and drank it alone in my apartment. What a bunch of morons they must be

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Where are all of three olives "rich kids of instagram" posts

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

lol

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
imagine how many boobscocks you could have touched with that much money

Philthy fucked around with this message at 16:16 on Jun 7, 2015

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

kids aren't allowed to drink, dummy

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Did blackout gay sex stuff happen ITT? I haven't read it.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
gather around, children, and i'll tell you stories from a faraway land, a place where magical beings like keurigs and baristas once roamed the countryside, and a single bottle of flavored water was worth more than a human life...

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
someone meet 3o irl against his expressed wishes and report back

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
anyone who posts proof of a restraining order from three olives itt gets plat :toxx:

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

The prices don't even seem that bad (besides the obvious rare champagnes or whatever). Five bucks a beer is cheaper than some of the generic night clubs I've been to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
i had a dream that three olives was actually a mexican midget and i was following him around tryin to take pics so I could post therm or something...it was very strange and discomfiting

• Locked thread