Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
He came to visit and we got super drunk. Good thing he was paying!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

zen death robot posted:

crazy that you drank as much as the Boston Bruins did in '11

Wow. That is a crazy coincidence!

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Drunk Nerds posted:

I think they only made 6 oversize bottles of Armand de Brignac, and the $100,000 price tag pegs it as the bottle from the Boston Bruins championship celebration.
Wine doxx ftw.

Actually you are wrong and this is our bar tab from last night. I was there. hth

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Drunk Nerds posted:

Nailed it
http://www.eater.com/2011/6/20/6673857/boston-bruins-celebration-racks-up-157000-bar-tab

There's only one conclusion that can be drawn: Windows 98 and 30 both play for the bruins.

:ssh:

Don't loving doxx me bro

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Al Nipper posted:

take over psyopmonkey's shtick now that he's been murdered and tied to fence irl

Done

• Locked thread