Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
General Tofu
Nov 20, 2014

by Lowtax
I just got done talking to someone who says that cumming is when you're so full of love that your body runs out of room. Of course, I asked him to provide some evidence of this. He said stallions gently caress cows, donkeys, pretty much anything that looks like a horse, in order to "express their love". I think he's got semen and love mixed up. Or am I just a jaded old fool?

e: he also said he walked up to a girl and asked to see her vagina so he can tell if he likes it or not, and wants to know why he comes across as creepy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

baby don't hurt me

Knyteguy
Jul 6, 2005

YES to love
NO to shirts

Toilet Rascal
don't hurt me

Lobotomy Bob
Jun 13, 2003

No more

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

drat it.

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
op maybe you should try eating your own poo poo and shove batteries in your pee hole

General Tofu
Nov 20, 2014

by Lowtax

Nefarious posted:

op maybe you should try eating your own poo poo and shove batteries in your pee hole

actually now that you mention it, he also PM'd me recently asking if it was safe to eat butt eggs

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
What's a butt egg?

General Tofu
Nov 20, 2014

by Lowtax

Germstore posted:

What's a butt egg?

an egg you put in your butt.
butt egg!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thetedster
Jan 31, 2007

General Tofu posted:

actually now that you mention it, he also PM'd me recently asking if it was safe to eat butt eggs

well is it???

• Locked thread