Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nastynaven
Mar 27, 2015

by Ralp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pDgjbBu4Ww

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Heh, funny video. Thanks for sharing it with us.

SJF

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

IM A loving DEVIL WORSHIPPER?
BITCH!?
You think I'm not god? I AM.
You dumb as rocks huh? I fuckin show you, you think you can trip me up but I take a fuckin rock n turn it into bread. STUPID BITCH!?

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Please no videos about Islam, do the needful and take it down.

nastynaven
Mar 27, 2015

by Ralp

JebanyPedal posted:

IM A loving DEVIL WORSHIPPER?
BITCH!?
You think I'm not god? I AM.
You dumb as rocks huh? I fuckin show you, you think you can trip me up but I take a fuckin rock n turn it into bread. STUPID BITCH!?

huh? wha? don't hit me i dont understand you!

SHARTING BEAR
Sep 27, 2004

voted 5

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

shut the gently caress up dude give us some corn

nastynaven
Mar 27, 2015

by Ralp

no you didn't. i don't trust you. you have a basketball player in your avatar but your sn is sharting bear. it doesn't make any sense. there should be a picture of a bear sharting, not some random basketball guy.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Voted 5

Took dick out and slapped screen

Put dick back where I found it

SHARTING BEAR
Sep 27, 2004

nastynaven posted:

no you didn't. i don't trust you. you have a basketball player in your avatar but your sn is sharting bear. it doesn't make any sense. there should be a picture of a bear sharting, not some random basketball guy.

nah really you are growing on me

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
good stuff here, friend. gave it four golden man babies

Kuato, GED

nastynaven
Mar 27, 2015

by Ralp

Sir John Feelgood posted:

Heh, funny video. Thanks for sharing it with us.

SJF

thank you i appreciate you commenting on this fine thread. i hope you have a very good day. please, PLEASE have a good weekend.

Sincerely,
Nasty Naven

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
how can i vote higher than 5?
what a great thread

nastynaven
Mar 27, 2015

by Ralp

gary oldmans diary posted:

how can i vote higher than 5?
what a great thread

all of this postitivity is making me uncomfortable. what are you guys up to?

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
im glad you bumped this thread op. thanks for being you
please dont kill yourself

nastynaven
Mar 27, 2015

by Ralp

Enfield posted:

im glad you bumped this thread op. thanks for being you
please dont kill yourself

oh, okay, i get it. i get what you guys are doing now. and it hurts my feelings. i want you to know that. just cos this is the internet doesn't mean i don't have REAL feelings.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

nastynaven posted:

oh, okay, i get it. i get what you guys are doing now. and it hurts my feelings. i want you to know that. just cos this is the internet doesn't mean i don't have REAL feelings.

due to the detached nature of long range communication via keyboards and microwaves i cant gather the smpathy for you required to apologize but i hope you live a relatively happy life as long as it doesnt really interact at all with my own state of being

nastynaven
Mar 27, 2015

by Ralp

Enfield posted:

due to the detached nature of long range communication via keyboards and microwaves i cant gather the smpathy for you required to apologize but i hope you live a relatively happy life as long as it doesnt really interact at all with my own state of being

oh yea? well i hope...you ..i hope...i hope you eat a tasty bucket of farts. HAVE A NICE DAY!

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
thanks

nastynaven
Mar 27, 2015

by Ralp

shut up.

nastynaven
Mar 27, 2015

by Ralp

sorry that was out of line.