Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

it was san andreas and insidious 3

somehow san andreas was so bad it made insidious 3 seem actually good by comparison, how is this poo poo the biggest movie of the week

terrible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010
it's because the average human has poor tastes in everything and cant be trusted to do things right, op, which is why we need facism

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

I didn't know they did double features any more. How much of a break between movies?

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
heh there hasn't been a single good movie released since 1957

Frank Serpico
Aug 8, 2005

Oh man, it's total gridlock!!
Was it really as terrifying as the trailers made it seem?
(The Rock's acting job that is...)

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

donkey salami posted:

I didn't know they did double features any more. How much of a break between movies?

it was at a drive in and I was there with a bunch of ppl for someone's bday so it was still fun

but holy poo poo what a dumb loving movie, seriously

deec special fx tho

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010

Frank Serpico posted:

Was it really as terrifying as the trailers made it seem?
(The Rock's acting job that is...)

I wanted to apologize for how I acted the other day. *earthquake, millions die*

thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013
Drive-ins are awesome. I saw catwoman and didn't feel cheated. $8 for 3 movies. Byob and grilling. I got a bj during a Harry potter flick. You knew what you were walking into. Suspend your disbelief and have fun.

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
Burn that theatre down please.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

WAMPA_STOMPA posted:

it's because the average human has poor tastes in everything and cant be trusted to do things right, op, which is why we need facism
but fascists lack self-introspection and are the exact people who produce things like shoddy watercolors and terminator: genicyst. giving them more power will lead to more worthless trash

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
We prefer the Drive-in. You can squirm in your seat, adjust the volume, make comments and ask questions as much as you like and you don't bother anybody else.

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
what the hell possessed you to see either of those

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
I said today to a friend do you wanna see spy the new movie starin roseanne barr and he said no thanks im sein serious 3 and im like tat movie was so ba the first one and now the scond one the made a third one? what the gently caress arey ou doing with your life

i never saw spy or did anything with friends or human contact i stayed in myroom

• Locked thread