Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IBurnStuffAlot
Feb 25, 2008

:siren:DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN:siren:

Horniest Manticore posted:

why hello there attractive goonnette. short shorts and tights is a hot look, well done

Watch your mouth, cur!

M'goony. *doffs*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

why hello there attractive goonnette. short shorts and tights is a hot look, well done

please refrain from posting like this thanks

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Queen Gnome posted:

I suppose this counts since I live here. "Sexual harassment spa"

wait is it supposed to be co-ed or is it just bad engrish

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

moron izzard
Nov 17, 2006

Grimey Drawer
The japanese culture club float at our 4th of july parade was all white dudes with bad facial hair playing taiko drums thats my story thanks.

moron izzard fucked around with this message at 02:35 on Jul 6, 2015

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

No. 6 posted:

Koopa Trooper

I'd stomp on her

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
What the heck is up with Japan and women stepping in men? Like is there some cultural fetish associated with women stepping on a mans face because I've seen a lot of it in anime, games and also some movies.

whatis
Jun 6, 2012

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
I'd grope the poo poo out of that feisty goonette

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Toriori posted:

What the heck is up with Japan and women stepping in men? Like is there some cultural fetish associated with women stepping on a mans face because I've seen a lot of it in anime, games and also some movies.

Facesitting is a thing in the west so v:v:v

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Jagchosis posted:

if u post your pic i can creep on u 2

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

DreamShipWrecked posted:

Facesitting is a thing in the west so v:v:v

Like you know

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Yaos posted:

Why is Japanese food good in Japan but tastes like complete poo poo in the US? Do we get all the lovely Japanese chefs that couldn't hack it in Japan?

My question is, why is AMERICAN food good in Japan when it tastes like complete poo poo in the US? We found this burger place in a side street in residential Shibuya/Ebisu that played a satradio classic rap station from Texas and they were as good as the best stuff I had in Norcal.

pix 2 follow :bigtran:

not too much of me or my bro though cause neither of us really likes being on camera

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

The White Dragon posted:

My question is, why is AMERICAN food good in Japan

It mostly isn't. Occasionally you find restaurant owners who got really good at making western quizine and take it seriously. Other times you have weird versions of our common foods put through the japanese lens. Imagine if martians came to earth picked up a cookbook but used available substitutions for uncommon ingredients and added mayo to goddamn everything.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

that's the most ghetto spelling of any word i've ever seen

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

LifeSunDeath posted:

It mostly isn't. Occasionally you find restaurant owners who got really good at making western quizine and take it seriously. Other times you have weird versions of our common foods put through the japanese lens. Imagine if martians came to earth picked up a cookbook but used available substitutions for uncommon ingredients and added mayo to goddamn everything.

Why the gently caress do you think cuisine starts with a Q?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Hobohemian posted:

Why the gently caress do you think cuisine starts with a Q?

I'm a retarded person.

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

can you drive a rental car in japan with a us license? do you even need cars where important poo poo happens

this is 100% how i decide if i want to take projects in other countries

Let us English
Feb 21, 2004

Actual photo of Let Us English, probably seen here waking his wife up in the morning talking about chemical formulae when all she wants is a hot cup of shhhhh

Bacon Hat posted:

can you drive a rental car in japan with a us license? do you even need cars where important poo poo happens

this is 100% how i decide if i want to take projects in other countries

If you get an international permit from AAA yes.

My friend did not get said permit and ended up in local lockup on some remote island for two weeks.

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

i aint going to no goddamn concentration camp for a skyline GTR

thanks

btw: burn all animay

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Let us English posted:

If you get an international permit from AAA yes.

My friend did not get said permit and ended up in local lockup on some remote island for two weeks.

Getting an international permit or license is usually super easy.

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

burritolingus posted:

Getting an international permit or license is usually super easy.

afaik getting a jap license requires you to basically blow/bribe the instructor and preform some kind of ritual dance around the car while you carefully check the torq on every bolt before you drive it... then you might get lucky and pass the 4th-5th time

LimburgLimbo
Feb 10, 2008

Bacon Hat posted:

afaik getting a jap license requires you to basically blow/bribe the instructor and preform some kind of ritual dance around the car while you carefully check the torq on every bolt before you drive it... then you might get lucky and pass the 4th-5th time

Only if you're American or a few other countries and only if you're there for over a year. First year normal AAA int'l license is fine

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The White Dragon posted:

My question is, why is AMERICAN food good in Japan when it tastes like complete poo poo in the US? We found this burger place in a side street in residential Shibuya/Ebisu that played a satradio classic rap station from Texas and they were as good as the best stuff I had in Norcal.

pix 2 follow :bigtran:

not too much of me or my bro though cause neither of us really likes being on camera

maybe because Tokyo has more Michelin 5 star restaurants than Paris?

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

etalian posted:

There are only 3 stars

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

etalian posted:

Number 1 Sexy Dad posted:

There are only 3 stars

Lol.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:
Why the hell would you drive in japan, they drive on the wrong side

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
Bib gourmand is where it's at anyways. Even if you have the money, starred restaurants can be tough to get into. It took six months of waiting to get into alinea

but the indian joint or the Neapolitan pizza joint that won the bib? Walk right in and enjoy, as long as it's not Saturday

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

when you THINK ABOUT IT

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

wow we almost made it though

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
give him a break, he's a super horny manticore

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Jagchosis posted:

you shouldn't tell posters what to do so sanctimoniously unless you're a mad.

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

I skimmed this. What an insufferable human being.

I've always considered that Japan and Japanese things takes white people's innate horrible qualities and increases them on some exponential scale as time goes on.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
But he hates anime, so goons should like it

drat that is tldr as gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Telemundoz
Dec 23, 2014

CHEE

Bacon Hat posted:

Getting mine was super easy, although I have to thank Uncle Sam :911: ... Now if only getting my motorcycle registered were as easy.

• Locked thread