Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

angerbeet posted:

Flufflewumps

Gumbo is doing really great these days. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

SweetKarma posted:

My parents named me "Cole". My name is literally "Cole". It's the stupidest name ever. Nobody would ever name their pet "Cole" unless it was a three legged turtle or something.

Bad children get you in their stocking for Christmas

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

naem posted:

Bad children get you in their stocking for Christmas

where's his blue star

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Same

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Grand Moff Barkin will always be the best dog name I could ever come up with, I can't top it, it's the height of my good wit

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
My mom's dog is George. He looks and acts like a George.

And three olives really needs to get permabanned. jfc

fappenmeister
Nov 19, 2004

My hand wields the might

Barkley
Lord Fluffington
Sir Lord Barkington

sean price
Sep 30, 2011

by Lowtax
My dog is named Maisie but we named her that before we knew it was also a people name as evidenced by the GoT girl; do we count or what is this stupid thread.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

My dogs name is Andrew. My mom is concerned that I will meet a man named Andrew and it would be awkward.

But my dog Andrew eats his own poop and probably knowing he shares a name with a man won't bother him very much.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Wayne Hayes

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

spud posted:

Wayne Hayes

"spud"

ninotoreS
Aug 20, 2009

Thanks for the input, Jeff!
in their own minds, a dog's self-label is probably just the smell of his/her urine, OP

MUSCULAR BEAVER
Dec 26, 2014

HENDO! HENDO!
Slobberdog Milosevic

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

MUSCULAR BEAVER posted:

Slobberdog Milosevic

This is what I called my childhood dog. His real name was Morris and I had no idea about world events cause I was like 8, but they kept saying that name on the news all the time and I thought it was funny.

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

I know a guy named Caesar and his dog's name is Brutus.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
What part of a dog's life involves dignity?

The rear end-sniffing?

MUSCULAR BEAVER
Dec 26, 2014

HENDO! HENDO!

ikanreed posted:

What part of a dog's life involves dignity?

The rear end-sniffing?

the choosing of poop locations

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
the licking of one's own anus is a solemn duty

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

if any dog deserves a prophet's name, it's him.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

MUSCULAR BEAVER posted:

the choosing of poop locations

the eating of poop at said locations

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
what other dignified pet can you think of that will eat so much poop you have to wring it back out like some hosed up fur covered tube of poop paste

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
I don't like people names for dogs. My grandma had a dog with a name pronounced aar-dun, and then much later I learned it was Aaron in Spanish. I'm OK with this.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

my dad decided our dog's second name was Joshu after some buddhist teacher, but he only used it when he was reprimanding the dog so i don't think it had the desired effect.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

my dad decided our dog's second name was Joshu after some buddhist teacher, but he only used it when he was reprimanding the dog so i don't think it had the desired effect.

your dad was actually allergic and he was sneezing

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Three Olives posted:

I'm sorry but if you name your dog spot or rover or something that wouldn't pass for a person name you are trash and your dog should be taken away from you and given to decent people.

What about Sailor? I've had him for almost 10 years please don't take him away mr gay hitler man

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

sailor is good.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

i want to name a dog The Taint Reaper

bigcatpants
Feb 10, 2004

Will you be my friend fire?

Bokito posted:

Adolf

(german shepherd, duh)

I remember a movie where I believe Danny DeVito was trying to acquire the attention of two dogs, one named Attila and the other Adolf.

Now it's bugging me. Does that sound familiar to anyone? Could I be mind-creating lies?

... Other quotes. Imagine these are formatted correctly:
"if i had a dog i would name him poop, because it is a funny word and dogs do it a lot."

it IS a funny word. Here, here!

"My dogs name is Daisy, and she is a proper southern gal"

I've known two dogs named Daisy. I simply don't get it. It's a friggin' flower. Flowers don't bark or poo poo everywhere.

bigcatpants fucked around with this message at 08:01 on Jun 8, 2015

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
My dogs name is Henry so

lol if you don't name your dog after British royalty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Robo Reagan posted:

it really matters what kind of vibration you make through the air in order to reference a bit of biological matter you have some pointless association with especially if you have the interior decorating skill of a mid level accountant

• Locked thread