Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~

grandpas drunk posted:

If you go to the interview drunk you can go to work drunk every day too since they willthink you are just like that normally!

I'm probably going to be hung over for another interview I have tomorrow, but it doesn't really matter because I'm almost 100% positive I have the job anyway. The manager was practically begging me to come in for an interview. It's a lovely job, but it's for a good cause (charity) and the manager said they're expanding quickly and will soon be looking for new managers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

talk about your posting career.

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I love capitalism!! DM me for the best investing advice!
I couldn't tell whether or not to give serious advice but then I read this

SweetKarma posted:

I'm probably going to be hung over for another interview I have tomorrow, but it doesn't really matter because I'm almost 100% positive I have the job anyway. The manager was practically begging me to come in for an interview. It's a lovely job, but it's for a good cause (charity) and the manager said they're expanding quickly and will soon be looking for new managers.

and instead voted to just say good luck champ.

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe
Interviews are like dates, jerk off beforehand and act confident.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

SweetKarma posted:

Well I just got back from my interview, I think it went pretty well. I recorded the interview so other goons could see how it's done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULqAIbjCsXE
how do you like working at that bank?

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
When he asks "Tell me something about yourself that you feel could be improved upon", be all like "Sometimes my dogged determination to find a solution to a problem can distract me from addressing other minor issues, like getting this case of goddam chlamydia treated."

They love that folksy backhanded self congratulatory poo poo.

Aletoria
Apr 5, 2015

hi. yes. hi.

theperminator posted:

Interviews are like dates, jerk off beforehand and act confident.

never get further than the first part

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

gary oldmans diary posted:

how do you like working at that bank?

he came across as a bit overqualified to be working at a bank

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
just use your industry connects to skip the interview process and get put straight into a cushy management position where you take all the credit from and direct all the blame to your underlings

• Locked thread