Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
fix it with bondo. just trowel a bunch of bondo over the damage and call it a day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Sell your crap house and move to another state at least 10 hours away. Lets see the fucker casually break poo poo then.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
op post a picture of the step

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

jackyl posted:

op post a picture of the step

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Moridin920 posted:

hahaha

hahahahahahahaha

all the start up yuppies getting millions for the shoulder strap bike cranking the average income up = no one is struggling to afford skyrocketing rent in SF

Funny I guess, but how many houses are underwater. Including outside your lovely area.

E: I'm really sorry your job prospects limit you to a 50 mile radius, or moving to another state. You should get a ged and move up the ladder.

Burt Sexual fucked around with this message at 03:04 on Jun 10, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.
Real talk: your father-in-law sounds like a drama-lord. In your shoes I'd politely but firmly lay some ground rules for visits and if he can't be bothered to fall in he doesn't get to drop by.

Rule #1 would be not to break my stuff...

• Locked thread