Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.
You seem like a well meaning level headed guy OP - I like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Thingyman posted:

dad gay is hit-or-miss, but he adds something unique to gbs, and it is a worse place without him

I liked his "I'M GOING TO poo poo PHASE" and his "LOOK AT THIS GRILL PHASE" but everything in between and since then has really been lacking.

ballass
Jan 16, 2014

by XyloJW
i like it when people poo poo too, op. good stuff. how does he do it?!?!

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Thingyman posted:

how will whether a thread is poo poo or not be determined? threads with terrible OPs can still be fun (the max payne image thread), and threads with well thought out OPs can still be terrible (that stupid emoticon theatre thing).
i keep telling them they gotta mod me and let me worry about that

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Whether or not you like dad gay, mumphrey and nooner are good posters

FreshCutFries
Sep 15, 2007

Business Gorillas posted:

Whether or not you like dad gay, mumphrey and nooner are good posters

PollosBromanos
May 18, 2012
Suck my ugly cock OP

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

The guy who made all those photoshops about dgsw was also good and he got banned.

Meanwhile, a 6 page anime thread went unchecked

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

op is not funny and is also bad

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
nooner hasnt stood out enough for me to remember seeing him before a couple days ago

The guy who made all those photoshops about dgsw was also good and he got banned.
pretty sure those were the only good things drad bert ever did

ballass
Jan 16, 2014

by XyloJW

Saalkin posted:

I liked his "I'M GOING TO poo poo PHASE" and his "LOOK AT THIS GRILL PHASE" but everything in between and since then has really been lacking.

this is actually really amazing

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

TEAYCHES posted:

op is not funny and is also bad

The gibbis is a delicate ecosystem and shitposters are the plankton from which all other posters feed

ballass
Jan 16, 2014

by XyloJW
so some gay guy posts the details of all his shits for a few months, and then starts posting a picture of a meme from 15 years ago for a day? thats pretty good posting. retro i guess.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

I'm the basking shark of posters, bitch

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Inevitable posted:

Can we please just cut through the irony and anger for a minute and try to have a serious discussion?

PM me pics of your dick and the serious discussion about an internet forum can begin

ballass
Jan 16, 2014

by XyloJW

PollosBromanos posted:

Suck my ugly cock OP

im not sure if this is bannable or not, so....

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

The gibbis is a delicate ecosystem and shitposters are the plankton from which all other posters feed

maybe

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Variety is what we need

Suck my balls?

How about instead motorboat my balls

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
You haven't quite matured as a poster until DGSW calls you a stupid human being bitch, while advocating suicide.

ballass
Jan 16, 2014

by XyloJW

exspurt analcyst posted:

You haven't quite matured as a poster until DGSW calls you a stupid human being bitch, while advocating suicide.

sounds like a jerk to me :shrug:

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

donkey salami posted:

Variety is what we need

Suck my balls?

How about instead motorboat my balls

Suck my bowels op

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
what about a combination of nice and mean

ballass
Jan 16, 2014

by XyloJW

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

Suck my bowels op

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
I'm not sure what the Something Awful Forums are about anymore.

ballass
Jan 16, 2014

by XyloJW

RaceBannon posted:

I'm not sure what the Something Awful Forums are about anymore.

balls mainly :confused:

Two Free Toppings
Jul 1, 2007

SUCK
THE
SHIT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE
Does star wars beta dude still post here? That guy has some things to say,

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

ballass posted:

balls mainly :confused:

we need someone to lead us in the right direction.

a great speaker.

a leader.

an... führer .

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
Well, a sincere (sincere mind you) offer of a blowjob, or a sincere request for a blowjob, is one thing, but too often the suggestions to suck dick are clearly aggressive bullying. If people *really* want their dicks sucked, then post away I guess. Although maybe we should have a separate thread for that purpose.

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

gently caress you OP no one asked you. What do you think this is? Just a place to talk about your feelings and opinions?

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
while you are correct, op, i read things to be challenged. the phrase the gamefaqs spinoff luelinks "eti", for example, is way more challenging than a safe zone for cat macros, as is endless repetition of the word cuck

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

dad gay was really funny in that thread about millenials, or the job market or something.

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
Yeah, I think we could be a little nicer overall but still poo poo on awful threads.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

I know I'm on page 2 but DOES OP HAVE A WARM MOIST MOUTH FOR DADDY?

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Meanwhile, a 6 page anime thread went unchecked

Theyve gone too far

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
It's really funny to me when people don't get Dad Gay's schtick as the avatar of GBS. He poo poo posts about making GBS threads. He takes a played out meme that someone else dug up and then spams it to oblivion. He does a cyoa that goes no where and serves to just collect replies while he wastes time. He talks about fast food all day, despite putting on airs of sophistication when confronted. He's obliviously and vocally self-destructive. He hates everything and everyone, including himself.

It's satire, and he's really good at it. Sorry 2 tha chumps.

Beige
Sep 13, 2004
i like gbs and some of the posters in it, but one of us needs to die

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Ork of Fiction posted:

It's really funny to me when people don't get Dad Gay's schtick as the avatar of GBS. He poo poo posts about making GBS threads. He takes a played out meme that someone else dug up and then spams it to oblivion. He does a cyoa that goes no where and serves to just collect replies while he wastes time. He talks about fast food all day, despite putting on airs of sophistication when confronted. He's obliviously and vocally self-destructive. He hates everything and everyone, including himself.
tbf to the fascists, it just wouldn't be the same without the struggle. that is the only purpose authorities serve to society; an antagonist for the actual people to oppose; a final boss to bust your sweetest moves out on. take pride in your actions, mods, because while you're not real human beings, your feces will be used for the soil in which the seeds of the future are planted

whats was i talkin about again. oh yeah. free what so ,gay dad

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

good point. someone be nice to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

quakster posted:

whats was i talkin about again. oh yeah. free what so ,gay dad

He truly was the boot. Stepping on all our faces.

Forever.

Maybe not the boot we needed, but the boot we deserved.

• Locked thread