Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ballass
Jan 16, 2014

by XyloJW
i would like it if the op (or anyone for that matter lol) sucked on my drat balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ballass
Jan 16, 2014

by XyloJW

Business Gorillas posted:

Op, it's because my posts are bad

as a casual observer, i have always found your posts to be good

ballass
Jan 16, 2014

by XyloJW
keep your head down i guess fwiw

ballass
Jan 16, 2014

by XyloJW

General Tofu posted:

dad gay wasn't a good poster.

agreed

ballass
Jan 16, 2014

by XyloJW
in fact it almost seemed like his entire reason for existing was to be horrible and as intentionally useless as possible.

ballass
Jan 16, 2014

by XyloJW

Tujague posted:

Yeah you don't find boring assholes spamming 'wacky' 'random' and 'edgy' poo poo anywhere else on the loving internet

i wonder if the point has something to do with the context of GBS stuff like your current post

ballass
Jan 16, 2014

by XyloJW
i like it when people poo poo too, op. good stuff. how does he do it?!?!

ballass
Jan 16, 2014

by XyloJW

Saalkin posted:

I liked his "I'M GOING TO poo poo PHASE" and his "LOOK AT THIS GRILL PHASE" but everything in between and since then has really been lacking.

this is actually really amazing

ballass
Jan 16, 2014

by XyloJW
so some gay guy posts the details of all his shits for a few months, and then starts posting a picture of a meme from 15 years ago for a day? thats pretty good posting. retro i guess.

ballass
Jan 16, 2014

by XyloJW

PollosBromanos posted:

Suck my ugly cock OP

im not sure if this is bannable or not, so....

ballass
Jan 16, 2014

by XyloJW

exspurt analcyst posted:

You haven't quite matured as a poster until DGSW calls you a stupid human being bitch, while advocating suicide.

sounds like a jerk to me :shrug:

ballass
Jan 16, 2014

by XyloJW

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

Suck my bowels op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ballass
Jan 16, 2014

by XyloJW

RaceBannon posted:

I'm not sure what the Something Awful Forums are about anymore.

balls mainly :confused:

• Locked thread