Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Uwe sure showed us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
The best part of Uwe Boll beating up Lowtax is the fact that Boll legitimately believes that beating the poo poo out of a comedy website owner somehow invalidates what the critics say about his incredibly lovely movies.

He's that loving nuts.

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.

shiftless posted:

Nobody wants to spend money ironically. I'm glad Uwe realizes that now.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

null posted:

Wasn't there some German investing loophole where his movies could lose money but people someone got their investments back or made a profit?

We smartened up to that one.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

shiftless posted:

Nobody wants to spend money ironically. I'm glad Uwe realizes that now.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/168690333/sky-sharks?ref=category

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

SpeedGem posted:

Postal is the best in game adapt tation to a movie ever. Exclude the mortal kombat movies.

The DOA movie was pretty good tbh

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Linux Pirate posted:

Uwe sure showed us.

if you don't donate he will stop making movies

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

street fighter the movie was p good

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.

Parallax Scroll posted:

street fighter the movie was p good

there is a street fighter movie with jean damme it's called THE QUEST

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
IF YOU DONATE HE WILL STOP MAKING MOVIES

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
guys sonya blade was really hot in the first mk movie

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
MORTAL KOMBAT

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

"revenge is a dish best served cold" - lowtax after hacking uwe bolls kickstarter to give it 0 money

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
We should photoshop a bunch of fake posts with correct time stamps from the kickstarter thread then email them to Boll and blame his failure on Lowtax. He already beat the poo poo out of him once, this might be enough to push him over the edge into murdering him instead

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

i love you son

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Windows 98 posted:

Make him fight Lowtax's wife now

Which one?

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

We should photoshop a bunch of fake posts with correct time stamps from the kickstarter thread then email them to Boll and blame his failure on Lowtax. He already beat the poo poo out of him once, this might be enough to push him over the edge into murdering him instead

Lowtax is already dead. Schmorky killed him and wears his face while posting under his name on twitter.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
MESSAGE TO UWE BOLL

i'm gonna kick your rear end lol

i'll kill you

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
literally never heard of rampage

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

is that a framed picture of the asswhooping in the background

I want to believe.

Postal was funny. Rampage? had no giant monsters at all, 0/10 his worst videogame adaptation.

Khorne
May 1, 2002
I don't get why people make fun of lowtax for the boxing thing. He was told it wouldn't be serious, he clowned around the whole time not even throwing a single punch, and he didn't run out of the ring.

The only way it could have been funnier if is he clowned around for a while then literally killed Uwe Boll.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Khorne posted:

I don't get why people make fun of lowtax for the boxing thing. He was told it wouldn't be serious, he clowned around the whole time not even throwing a single punch, and he didn't run out of the ring.

The only way it could have been funnier if is he clowned around for a while then literally killed Uwe Boll.

I don't think you know what funny is

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Fun fact: Kano's backstory in the first Mortal Kombat was that he was Japanese-American, and then the developers retroactively made him Australian specifically because of that guy's performance in the movie.

Xenomrph fucked around with this message at 06:57 on Jun 8, 2015

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
what is goin on in this guy's head?

Why on earth would he think we would want more of these?

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
His Auschwitz film is supposed to be good. I've heard. Also just realised Google has a rating for Auschwitz, including comments. jfc

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
highest rated movie 25%

*scoffs at hollywood*

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

Xenomrph posted:

Fun fact: Kano's backstory in the first Mortal Kombat was that he was Japanese-American, and then the developers retroactively made him Australian specifically because of that guy's performance in the movie.

Less fun Fact: That guy is dead.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Khorne posted:

I like to think I am laughing with him, not at him.

It's a really fuckin' funny thing that happened and he is a comedian and he straight up volunteered to have it happen.

He just up and got wrecked by a crazy person.

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

quote:

Yeah, I mean... I personally think POSTAL is the best video-game based movie ever made. BUT I also acknowledge that HOUSE OF THE DEAD or ALONE IN THE DARK were not good movies. I created a lot of people from the industry that hated me, but I think also I got too harsh-judged, because I made the MOST video game based movies. And I think there were a lot of people that did also VERY bad video-game based movies, but they never got the bad wave of hate. What I got. Because I did so many of them.
And they saw me more. And also I'm outspoken. So I'm not like, I don't think about political correctness? I just say what I think, and that a lot of times, turned into my disadvantage. But on the other hand, I'm not like just digging around. If I feel something is right, I just say how I feel.

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

I like to think I am laughing with him, not at him.

It's a really fuckin' funny thing that happened and he is a comedian and he straight up volunteered to have it happen.

He just up and got wrecked by a crazy person.

yeah Uwe came out of that looking like a massive loving wanker because Lowtax went into it as a bit of a funny comedy performance and Uwe took it dead serious and imo made a loving tool of himself by beating on some dude who was trying to have a laugh

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

ROFLburger posted:

what is goin on in this guy's head?

Why on earth would he think we would want more of these?

Jason Statham looks disappointed to be in that movie.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
didn't he make some movie where the main character is a fat girl who farts

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

at the rate he's going, if he turns out to be a misunderstood genius it'll be a thousand years before anyone realizes

Mr. Hand
Apr 28, 2015

by Cowcaster

Maldoror posted:

didn't he make some movie where the main character is a fat girl who farts

Did he?

Do share.

It's so hard to keep up with pop culture these days.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

also, i've enjoyed reading about him all this time but seeing him actually throw a fit on camera is a bit sad. i'd thought he wasn't self aware enough to ever be upset at anything.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
thx for makin me imdb this crap

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1756427/

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Joust posted:

Less fun Fact: That guy is dead.