Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Geek USSR posted:

We need your contributions to keep GBS cutting edge. If you're only going to lurk then Reddit is winning.

Reddit won years ago.

But life isn't like a story. Things just keep going. The war is lost, the dream is dead, the empire is in ruins, but people still come in and post a day at a time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Muerte posted:

639 browsing 590 of which are government agents. Just posting to say I'm not with the government.

I am.

But I only deal with UFOs and extraterrestrials. This forum's still on our watch list because of that time an alien posted. Also that one whistleblower MIB. What a headache that guy was, let me tell you.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Pulp Can Move posted:

*Takes off shirt.*

This is getting too hot and heavy. Dial it back. Lurkers spooky easy.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Ultramega posted:

when you guys are funny you really knock it out of the park tbh like that one dude sorry i can't remember your name but you made that really funny joke about the guy suiciding himself in a building after going on a tirade about social justice

the joke was basically "i guess you can say he...triggered himself" i was at work lolling randomly about it and all the normies looked at me funny
actually that didn't happen i did it when nobody was around

Well when you say it like that it sounds mean + hosed up.

But yes I remember that it was a funny post.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

The Lurker posted:

lurking is p cool

thread officially a big success, wow.

• Locked thread