Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
ive heard of videogames, but like so many have always wondered what videogames are worth playing? is it marlo? zorldo? let's find out together, friends. let's have a nice time talking about videogames, generally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
bibeo bames

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Super Marlo: the Stars was best video.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

i gave a guy in the alley four quarters to give me a blowjob. was that a videogame?

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
yes

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
:gas:

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

agreed

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

:agreed:

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

did you know that if a mod closes a thread, the poster can reopen it? that's always been pretty funny to me.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
I play game pacman and mario sonik

This Jacket Is Me
Jan 29, 2009
My favorite video game right now is Bloodborne, but I only get a few hours per week to play it :(

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

video games is a popular topic of discussion. there are many opinions regarding video games. in the world of pop culture, video games has become a real hot subject. if you have views on video games, many people will want to hear them.

This Jacket Is Me
Jan 29, 2009
There's a whole videogame subforum (forumid=44) right here on SomethingAwful.Com but it's really lovely

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
As it turns out, video games is a very boring thing to talk about

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
my cock has a cannibal thirst for blood and also for video games

its a digital cannibal cock

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
M y lil nephew showed me a vidya gaem once and it just looked like virtual legos except it had an embarrassingly high amount of grown men playing it. Presumably pedophiles. Seemed like a waste of time to me OP

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

tomstuart posted:

my cock has a cannibal thirst for blood and also for video games

its a digital cannibal cock

i killed some cannibals in a video yesterday, it was wild witch hunter 3 and was pretty fun

got 2 maek sure mom doesn't find it because it has BOOBS :mrgw:

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Mario vs. sonic at the Olympic Games

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
i like the one where the man goes WAAAARRR boop!! and then it goes BEEEPORP BEEEORRRRPP.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
got some internet memes for ya *opens trenchcoat*

ColoradoCleric
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
uh excuse me video game chat goes under games

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

ColoradoCleric posted:

uh excuse me video game chat goes under games

reported 4 backseat modding

enjoy cat jail, scum

phobo
Aug 7, 2008
hmmmmmm... Video Game is good?

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I played halo over the weekend for the first time in like 10 years it was pretty fun.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Gas op, ban thread seems like the only logical course of action imho

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
video games are all we should talk about because video games are the purest form of art and the cutting edge of political and social discourse

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
big rig's: under the road racing taught me that while there is a top speed for progress, there is nothing of the sort for regression

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I like video games but there is quite a problem with gaming journalism.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
I like games journalism, but not games.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Boner Ponts!

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Edgar posted:

Boner Ponts!

So true, so wise

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
As one of many on GBS with carpal tunnel I find this thread both triggering and problematic. Mods please close thread and ban the OP for triggering me. TIA

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Lol if you're older than 8 and still have opinions about video games. Grow up and start acting like an adult

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

bought an xb1 controller for using on my PC and the right stick just maxed out the y axis to the point it's unusable even if I set the dead zone super huge in software

returned it for a replacement but im not optimisitx

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
i played Dirty bomb yesterday. Amazingly fun. try it OP, also its free and the money system appears to be like CS:GO (aka it really just takes money away from idiots, a favorable f2p system).

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i only play indie games

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Normal people: I'm worried that the turmoil in the middle East will never settle and my own children will be drafted to fight

Goon: I PLAY VIDEO GAMES :downs:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
realtalk the witcher 3 is good as gently caress

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret

Moridin920 posted:

realtalk the witcher 3 is good as gently caress

should I get it for my computing machine or my psFOUR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Normal person: I put a lot of effort into becoming healthier and now I'm competing in a triathlon. I'm so proud of my self.

Goon: well I did a speed run of Mario for YouTube

• Locked thread