Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

stone cold

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Vegetable posted:

Man I don't know if Bravo is MotM although I couldn't find a Chilean player to single out
medel imo

Kiger_Soze
Feb 1, 2005

Paddyb posted:

Thank god Liverpool can't afford Higuain

Doubt he would have an opportunity, at Liverpool, to fail on a big stage.

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

Polidoro posted:

Not you tetsman

I'm sorry my friend and posting ally

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Martino just looks like a guy who coached his daughters team to higher and higher divisions until someone thought he should coach professionally.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

ronniegardocki posted:

the copa america is so poo poo, barely better than the womens world cup

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

messi and i have won the same amount of international trophies

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!

R. Mute posted:

medel imo

gary's cool but he wasn't the only chilean defender worth half a poo poo for a change this time

meat CRime
Jun 12, 2010

ham, turkey, roast beef, cold cuts, North Carolina, vienna sausage
Grimey Drawer

What a badass

Antares
Jan 13, 2006

i enjoyed watching argentina be complete garbage at the last hurdle two years running. what tournament will they be the be the first loser at next year?

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

Huevo se dice argidia. Argidia!
I'm sad for mascherano

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Antares posted:

i enjoyed watching argentina be complete garbage at the last hurdle two years running. what tournament will they be the be the first loser at next year?
the only humiliation left is losing a friendly against the usa

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
im not, he's a oval office tbf

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

R. Mute posted:

the only humiliation left is losing a friendly against the usa

jozy scoring a 90º sizzling spinner xtra large goal point

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Polidoro posted:

I'm sad for mascherano

I'm not.

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

Medel is making out with a kid on tv

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

Polidoro posted:

Medel is making out with a kid on tv

lol

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

Mascherano is a good man and I won't hear otherwise

PerpetualSelf
Apr 6, 2015

by Ralp
Messi sucks so loving much. He's not one of the best players ever. He isn't even in the same universe as most of the best players. He's just a god damned system baby.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

El Hefe posted:

Today Messi will be crowned the best player in history lads

lol

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

"I think Maradona would have won the game for Argentina at his best" cool punditry geez

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

chile win something

PerpetualSelf
Apr 6, 2015

by Ralp
Lol he isn't the golden glove he had like 4 or 5 goals scored against him.

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

dj_pain posted:

chile win something

Congratulations you son of a bitch

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

PerpetualSelf posted:

Lol he isn't the golden glove he had like 4 or 5 goals scored against him.

turns out results are biased towards winners and not teams that park the bus like colombia????

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

lmao ray hudson just called them west germany

PerpetualSelf
Apr 6, 2015

by Ralp

advanced statsman posted:

turns out results are biased towards winners and not teams that park the bus like colombia????

retards i bet they killed some voters under that stadium of theirs to get that one awarded

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!

PerpetualSelf posted:

retards i bet they killed some voters under that stadium of theirs to get that one awarded

Colombia did not win this Copa America and was in fact bad

PerpetualSelf
Apr 6, 2015

by Ralp

SexyBlindfold posted:

Colombia did not win this Copa America and was in fact bad

I reject your reality and substitute my own

Ape Gone Insane
Dec 10, 2010

imagine being the best player in the world and being surrounded by 'world class club' players and being marked by 3 guys and being brutally cut down everytime you get the ball and having to drop down deeper because of a lack of service and dribbling/making killer passes and then watching as your world class teammates do everything to trip over themselves, run into walls and gently caress up everything you do and then the inept manager comes in with some retarded tactics to sub on two more gently caress-ups to play off you. imagine that in two of the biggest tournaments of your life.

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!
also last time Chilean voters were killed was 42 years ago, while last time Colombian voters were killed was 42 seconds ago

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

Ape Gone Insane posted:

imagine being the best player in the world and being surrounded by 'world class club' players and being marked by 3 guys and being brutally cut down everytime you get the ball and having to drop down deeper because of a lack of service and dribbling/making killer passes and then watching as your world class teammates do everything to trip over themselves, run into walls and gently caress up everything you do and then the inept manager comes in with some retarded tactics to sub on two more gently caress-ups to play off you. imagine that in two of the biggest tournaments of your life.

service

PerpetualSelf
Apr 6, 2015

by Ralp

Ape Gone Insane posted:

Yeah James Rodriguez tournament was pretty tough...

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
turns our ronaldo is better than messi, but i knew it all along

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham

advanced statsman posted:

turns our ronaldo is better than messi, but i knew it all along

did you

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

did i????

Antares
Jan 13, 2006

how do i get in on the chilean bedroom hoochie-coochie action, ray

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Ape Gone Insane posted:

didnt read any of this

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Antares posted:

Last I heard Copa America Centenario is still on for next year, so that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PerpetualSelf
Apr 6, 2015

by Ralp

Drogadon posted:

Last I heard Copa America Centenario is still on for next year, so that

Did they show the new trophy for it tonight?
if not...lol no

• Locked thread