Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

Bip Roberts posted:

Also Entourage is pretty watchable because each season is like 4 hours of TV. None of it's good but it's something that you can garbage watch without getting invested.

DVR KILLED THE TUBES

Bip Roberts posted:

I mean it's better than Friends.

I can't agree- never seen that poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
the first few seasons of entourage are entertaining enough that show should have probably only been 2-3 seasons max

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

BigBoss posted:

No, but seriously, I've never met anyone who actually watched that show even out of morbid curiosity.

plenty of people watched it when it was first on TV, and it was pretty good, although I suspect its dated badly. I think Ľou are lying, op, to sound like a cool guy.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Bip Roberts posted:

no.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Hug it out, bazinga bros!!

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!
Going by the trailer:.

Main Character Guy gets a great offer to further his career! But, he might gently caress it up because he has a massive entitlement problem and wants attention. His manager gets angry because of this! Oh no! And the supporting characters are up to something, I dunno? And there is some sex involved? Crazy! Is Main Character Guy going to plunge to earth like Icarus when his movie bombs, or will he manage to overcome his problems with a minimum of effort and a big dose of luck, and the movie is going to be a huge success?

It's almost as suspenseful as every plot arch ever that is exactly the same, forever in Entourage. A must see.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
i, for one, applaud the producers for further hastening the downfall of western culture with this shameless septic cockfart of a movie

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
im pretty sure most people that dont like entourage have never had sex and arent cool

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
It was a fun show.

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

every episode of entourage:

"oh no a bad thing happened"

*celebrity cameo*

"ok bad thing resolved itself we're fine now"

it was a bad show for dumb gay cucks

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
That show sucked and all of my friends back around the time it aired loved it. I'm not friends with any of them anymore.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

That show sucked and all of my friends back around the time it aired loved it. I'm not friends with any of them anymore.

Fetus Tree posted:

im pretty sure most people that dont like entourage have never had sex and arent cool

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

have you watched an episode of friends lately? it has not aged well. i watched one of the early episodes the other day and it was cringeworthy

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
yeah i thought friends was pretty funny when i was like 13 but it did not hold up. entourage prob doen\snt either but i have no desire to rewatch any of it

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Fetus Tree posted:

im pretty sure the only reason to watch this retarded show was for wish fullfilment, and there aint nothing cool or sexy about that

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Seinfeld was the last great sitcom.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

opus111 posted:

plenty of people watched it when it was first on TV, and it was pretty good, although I suspect its dated badly. I think ¥ou are lying, op, to sound like a cool guy.

It's funny to look back to yester year and see someone driving a bright yellow hummer and being proud of it. Like an old rapist remembering their glory days of endless date rape in college.

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
yeah this show is like a time capsule of the world and masculinity before everyone voluntarily became total pussies and betas

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

Bip Roberts posted:

That's a really low bar. Friends is terrible and proof that the masses have bad taste.

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

ugh can you even IMAGINE driving a TRUCK now how irresponsible what will the world be like for his great great great great grandchildren

wait did he call that woman a SLUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 he should be shamed, fired, and all his personal property taken away

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I'm such a dummy there was a movie thread right above the other one.

Funky See Funky Do posted:

What happens in the last few minutes of I Still Know What You Did Last Summer? I got distracted by...I don't even remember...just as Jeniffer Love Hewlitt closed the window and the camera panned to the muddy footprints on the ground. Did she die? Was Freddie Prince Jr the killer? Why would he crawl in through his own window and muddy up the floor? Also I think he was in the bathroom? It's a very confusing film.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

yeah this show is like a time capsule of the world and masculinity before everyone voluntarily became total pussies and betas

lol if you believe this retarded bullshit. being so rich you only care about getting hosed up with your friends and banging chicks, truly an accuarate represantion of the male experience for most of the world

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

beta spotted ^^^^^^^^

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

its koo man ask your alpha curvy GF if you can laff at some jokes online i'll wait

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

its koo man ask your alpha curvy GF if you can laff at some jokes online i'll wait

i bet you have never hosed a good looking woman in your life

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I want to dig a large pit and drop the both of you in it so that you're forced to work together and overcome your petty issues. Much like I imagine Jennifer Love Hewitt and Freddie Prince Jr do at the end of I Still Know What You Did Last Summer?

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

ugh that movie has violence towards women in it i am NOT allowed to watch that

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

So she dies at the end? Why is it so hard to get a straight answer about this. You're all being so weirdly cryptic.

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

i just told you i HAVENT seen it

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
y haven't you

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

^^^^^

i'm a new age male and i stand up for women

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

i just told you i HAVENT seen it

I envy you. I wish I had never seen it instead of seeing most of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
bro

brah

brao

• Locked thread