Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

Casual Epic posted:

Is this worth the $15 for early access?

I would say no, not at this point. It really needs an optimization pass and a larger player base before I can really recommend it. Give it a shot if you can snag a free key, but I wouldn't spend real money on it yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

Raged posted:

Some fun posts from FREEDOM LOVING PATRIOTS about how pissed off they are. So many are so mad about TRUE patriots like right wing militias are being portrayed as NPC bad guys.
No joke, I wasn't planning on spending any money on the game, but now here I am grinning like an idiot and $15 poorer because of this. Weird.

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

MeatloafCat posted:

If anyone wants an invite to my new clan, CHAI, please let me know your in game name and I'll send an invite.
US server I'm assuming? Game name is Helter.

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

Dezztroy posted:

I would, but open beta doesn't start until the 8th or whatever.

So wait until it opens up. I like that they're not going the Wargaming route of paid garage slots, but in terms of overall gameplay and grindiness of progression it's pretty similar to WoT. Right now I'm digging it casually just bombing around in PvE missions.

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

captain poopfister posted:

INV to NA please as cptfisty.
Done.

Mariguana posted:

Let me get an invite to NA. Mariguana.
Done.

Sevorast posted:

Invite on NA please, name is Sevo.
And done.

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

RenegadeZombie posted:

M41 is too much fun. Zooming around tanks hitting them in their flanks. Just wish it had a bit more armor, seems a bit thin for a MBT.
Well, it's a light tank, not a MBT.

It is a lot of fun, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

Nordick posted:

Just use FRAPS and never worry about any game's specific screenshot oddities ever again.
Or if you're on Windows 10, the Game DVR stuff will also do screenshots with win+alt+printscr. I've started using it a bunch because Fraps doesn't play well with the Steam overlay or OBS.

• Locked thread