Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
And you don't feel like putting much :effort: into anything. Just say random poo poo to end the night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
I'm drinking OJ and eating a banana. On average, I go through about two bananas a day.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

when i got home from work i immediately fell asleep so now im not tired but now my sleep schedule is truly hosed so i guess im gay

Dusty Baker 2
Jul 8, 2011

Keyboard Inghimasi

TEAYCHES posted:

when i got home from work i immediately fell asleep so now im not tired but now my sleep schedule is truly hosed so i guess im gay

same

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I'm so tired, and it's all a lot of baloney

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

sorry i meant Im tired of the ops lovely posting haha owned

Centrist Dad
Nov 13, 2007

When I see your posting
College Slice
I work 36 hours straight on top of 40 regular hours per week, have a babby also. p tired here.

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
speaking of sleep y babies

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Oyak posted:

I work 36 hours straight on top of 40 regular hours per week, have a babby also. p tired here.

You deserve some rest.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
thars poo poo up in them thar hills to post!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8SbIBrC2TU

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

get a job like me where you make 80 grand for updating a calendar on basecamp and spend the rest of your time whacking it in the bathroom and playing hearthstone.

its oddly specific because its TRUE AND IT EXISTS ARE YOU JEALOUS? if you're not you should be. plus i'm banging two chicks atm and one is asian.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Tom Gorman posted:

get a job like me where you make 80 grand for updating a calendar on basecamp and spend the rest of your time whacking it in the bathroom and playing hearthstone.

That sounds unfulfilling.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I had some projects I was really enjoying, but then they needed my help with UI stuff and I hate UI stuff uuuuuuggghhhh :(

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
bring back lf

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

huskarl_marx posted:

bring back lf

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.
I hosed up my ankle yesterday while lifting 40 pounds of mulch doing yard work and now I have a broken bone with another possible hairline fracture in the other leg bone that will require surgery next week. I was wallowing in pain for 24 hours because I didn't have any painkillers and only slept for 2 hours. finally realized earlier today that maybe I didn't just have a severe sprain and went to the hospital, where I then spent the last four hours waiting, taking x-rays, having bloodwork done, having a 10 pound compression cast set to prep me for my surgery and FINALLY getting some painkillers. and I did all this while hoping around on crutches with one good leg, and having to butt surf three flights of stairs to get to and from my apartment. and it is raining, hot and humid out.

so yeah I am tired.

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Tom Gorman posted:

So what? Still sounds really boring.

Tom Gorman posted:

plus i'm banging two chicks atm and one is asian.

Okay, never mind. Your life owns. :smith:

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Simstim posted:

I hosed up my ankle yesterday while lifting 40 pounds of mulch doing yard work and now I have a broken bone with another possible hairline fracture in the other leg bone that will require surgery next week. I was wallowing in pain for 24 hours because I didn't have any painkillers and only slept for 2 hours. finally realized earlier today that maybe I didn't just have a severe sprain and went to the hospital, where I then spent the last four hours waiting, taking x-rays, having bloodwork done, having a 10 pound compression cast set to prep me for my surgery and FINALLY getting some painkillers. and I did all this while hoping around on crutches with one good leg, and having to butt surf three flights of stairs to get to and from my apartment. and it is raining, hot and humid out.

so yeah I am tired.

I'm so tired I can't even get passed "I hosed up my ankle yesterday"

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp
i was tired but then i hosed urmom so now i am shitposting while she waits for me to recharge hope you enjoy it son

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Feel exhausted and like I could sleep for days? That means that it's time to get ready for work!

gently caress my dumb gay body and it's unfixable sleeping pattern.

lite frisk
Oct 5, 2013
I've been tired as gently caress but I'm just taking my vacation, so suck it.

jk hope you feel better soon

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
I like how sometimes when you get really tired and start seeing spots and things after being up +36 hours.

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

hi its me. im tired as gently caress.

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

TEAYCHES posted:

sorry i meant Im tired of the ops lovely posting haha owned

how was work today?

epoch.
Jul 24, 2007

When people say there is too much violence in my books, what they are saying is there is too much reality in life.

huskarl_marx posted:

bring back lf

Simply this. And nothing more.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
I came home really tired and stupid like always. Washed the dishes, had a couple beers and I feel like brand new. It's good to be a house slave.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
im basically procrastination incarnate and a lovely story thats about 6/7th's done is in development hell because i don't feel like writing it

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
I have narcolepsy my whole life is being tired as gently caress

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT
Ever get home after working 12 hours a day and you think it's over but then there's dirty dishes in the sink and you know if you don't do them your wife will yell at you for being lazy despite working 12 hours a day. That's how tired I am plus my knees hurt.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Simstim posted:

so yeah I am tired.

what kind of pain killers?

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

huskarl_marx posted:

bring back lf

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Ringo Star Get posted:

Ever get home after working 12 hours a day and you think it's over but then there's dirty dishes in the sink and you know if you don't do them your wife will yell at you for being lazy despite working 12 hours a day. That's how tired I am plus my knees hurt.

man, i want to say everything will get better soon but frankly every day from here on out is gonna be better than the last.

Green Mind
Aug 5, 2007

Said it's ok...
Goddamn it's 9:53 pacific daylight time and I have to drive 4 hours to fuckin Reno and I'm waitin on these jack leg hicks to put the fuckin turbo back in my rig and I'm jacked the gently caress up on coffee

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

Green Mind posted:

Goddamn it's 9:53 pacific daylight time and I have to drive 4 hours to fuckin Reno and I'm waitin on these jack leg hicks to put the fuckin turbo back in my rig and I'm jacked the gently caress up on coffee

Try not to get pulled over, since Corley is already dead..

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.

Nuts and Gum posted:

what kind of pain killers?

percocets

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
My lunch break involves ear plugs and a sleeping mask in the break room.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
Went to bed at 1am and been awake since 5:23am op and im real loving tired and wish to die

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

huskarl_marx posted:

bring back lf

Hmmmmm

Same

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
maybe I'll go to bed early tonight since I feel like I'm going to pass out every time I sit still for 5 minutes

*checks clock, it's 11:20*

lol gently caress

- literally every day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
drank like 7-8 beers, gonna play some civ V, i know i won't get carried away playing it until 6AM, this time will be different.

• Locked thread