Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hot Wet Pizza Slut
Jun 10, 2012

lovely to look at
delightful to hold
but if you shall break it
to you it is sold
Drunk? This dude gets high.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FalloutGod
Dec 14, 2006

Hot Wet Pizza Slut posted:

Drunk? This dude gets high.

DO NOT LET THE BETRAYER BETRAY YOU!! YOU MUST DO AS THE GODS COMMANDS IT!

Hot Wet Pizza Slut
Jun 10, 2012

lovely to look at
delightful to hold
but if you shall break it
to you it is sold

FalloutGod posted:

DO NOT LET THE BETRAYER BETRAY YOU!! YOU MUST DO AS THE GODS COMMANDS IT!

poo poo, I'm sorry, son. I didn't catch what you said earlier. You know how it goes. So you said

Kill your friend then kill your self. If you truly believe in ultrasim this is the only way. Right or wrong it doesn't matter. You must do as the elders have told. Kill Death Kill Death Kill Death Kill Death Kill Death Kill Death Kill.

What's utrasim? Sounds interesting. Where do we go to get direct commands from the gods? Not to be rude but you're not one of them, right?

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Sell it for $40

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Take heroin, then agree.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Did anyone mention how funny it will be when the pee comes back positive for some horrible disease?

Snaxxor
Jan 18, 2005

cool giraffe with
cool sunglasses
They make fake piss for things like this OP, are you that naive?

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

nothing wrong with two bro's sharing pee

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Sappo569 posted:

Did anyone mention how funny it will be when the pee comes back positive for some horrible disease?

tennis elbow

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

you will not take my precious bodily fluids so i have the privilege of making you more money

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006

Eat a few Poppy seed bagels a couple of hours before you pee.

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.
Just buy some p-sure and give him that. That or just give him the drat piss, it's not like there are going to be piss cops coming for you if he gets caught.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Piss into the bulb of a comedy flower, then squirt him in the face for a classic prank.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Applewhite posted:

Piss into the bulb of a comedy flower, then squirt him in the mouth for a classic prank.

:captainpop:

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Have you thought about using dog urine?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Kill him and steal his pee see how he like it dumb bitch kill that ho.

Wooten
Oct 4, 2004

Just pee in a cup and stop posting lovely threads about it. Your friend is counting on you and drug tests are a violation of personal privacy. You have the chance to gently caress over the system and help a friend. Quit acting like a dick about it.

haris pilton
Sep 4, 2014
But don't forget to do A LOT OF DRUGS beforehand.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
if you arent going to pee for your friend youre a terrible person lol

membranoid
Feb 25, 2001

fart huffer
semen chugger
lol if you have clean urine

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
i always just drink my urine so that my body can refilter it so that by the time I do need to go for a pee test, my pee has been filtered infinite times and will be clean

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
you need to have the worst diarrhea and then take the fluid water from that and put it in the cup instead of pee and then when they ask him about it hell just have to say "i missed and got the butt juice in tehre i guess"

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Oberleutnant posted:

For real tho this is the same sort of bullshit victorian moralising that said a man had to be "sober" and "of decent habits" before he could get a job (or even charity), and is classist aas gently caress. Sort youre poo poo out america

yeah I too am eager to fly the airline whose pilots are high as balls

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
Shut the gently caress up human being

Krampus Grewcock
Aug 26, 2010

Gruss vom Krampus!
Pee into a travel shampoo bottle from a CVS, it is concealable and he can easily squeeze pee in his mouth on the go.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
surely the idea that we want people to be focused and coherent as they go about jobs where they will be responsible for the lives and health of others is an elaborate victorian lizardman conspiracy and not common sense

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

surely the idea that we want people to be focused and coherent as they go about jobs where they will be responsible for the lives and health of others is an elaborate victorian lizardman conspiracy and not common sense

I told u to shut up

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

spoiler: you've been operated on by a high surgeon

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Fun fact: some cheap pregnancy tests show positive if a guy pees on them. Think of all the fun pranks you could play on friends and loved ones.

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
I dropped a wrench and it went through the grating floor and hit some dude and they made me peepee in a cup to ensure I wasn't high as gently caress.

Good thing I switched to cocaine and meth instead of weed

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

The Fattest PI posted:

I dropped a wrench and it went through the grating floor and hit some dude and they made me peepee in a cup to ensure I wasn't high as gently caress.

Good thing I switched to cocaine and meth instead of weed

the cool part about this some drugs wont show up in your piss if you had just taken them, and didnt have a history of taking them so this doesnt tell them if you're high at all

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Piss on the floor and soak it up in a rag. Give your friend the piss-soaked rag.

Lets Pickle
Jul 9, 2007

Just give him your pee, it's not like you have any grand plans for it. Help out a friend, stupid. There is literally no risk to you, the only thing I'm wondering is why is your piss so clean do you not even smoke weed?

Homo Simpson
Oct 21, 2014

by Smythe
Lipstick Apathy
Whenever he asks for the cup tomorrow, be like, "I've got it right.......HERE!" then shove your dick through the bottom of the cup and pee in his mouth. Its what he wanted anyways, right?

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

what do you think would happen?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Pee in his pocket.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Fill a syringe with your pee, then inject it directly into his bladder.

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
Pee in his butt

Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011
lol stop smoking weed when youre trying to find a "good" job

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Twat McTwatterson posted:

lol stop smoking weed when youre trying to find a "good" job

lol the "good" jobs don't drug test, that is only for scrub-tier jobs like fast food.

• Locked thread