Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
maybe that why he put good in quotes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fusilli Jerry
Dec 13, 2013

ASSMAN
http://www.amazon.com/P-Sure-Unisex-Synthetic-Urine-2-5/dp/B001EM0P9O

this poo poo helped me get my job as a substance abuse counselor

President Kucinich
Feb 21, 2003

Bitterly Clinging to my AK47 and Das Kapital

A good friend would crush his dick and save him from the guilt of lying to a five panel.

Or just piss in the paper bag no one cares.

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp
jesus, tell him to just go buy it on the darknet like a normal person

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Give him the pee. Why you gotta bogart your pee, dude?

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

solaranus posted:

i'm confused here

only a woman would voluntary watch shameless, but lol if she would be smart enough to post youtube about it

i forgot there was a US version a decade later oh wait gonna forget again oops there it goes :twisted:

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
Drug testing is a typical way for the rich white America to keep the economically depressed and minority populations down. They only help to increase the wage gap and keep african americans in their place. The workers of this country need to stand together against corporate greed and its slave lash known as drug testing.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Otto Von Jizzmark posted:

Drug testing is a typical way for the rich white America to keep the economically depressed and minority populations down. They only help to increase the wage gap and keep african americans in their place. The workers of this country need to stand together against corporate greed and its slave lash known as drug testing.

this but unironicly

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Moon Atari posted:

He wants to drink your pee. He wants you to piss in his mouth but is too ashamed to ask so is settling for it in a cup.

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

surely the idea that we want people to be focused and coherent as they go about jobs where they will be responsible for the lives and health of others is an elaborate victorian lizardman conspiracy and not common sense

City of Tampa posted:

lol the "good" jobs don't drug test, that is only for scrub-tier jobs like fast food.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max Hammer
Jan 3, 2008

ANTIFREEZE!!!

Volume posted:

this but unironicly

• Locked thread