Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Yep. I'll be watching this.

Love a show that isn't dumbed down for the public.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Is the episode tomorrow the pilot again or will it be something new?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
With commercials!

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Spergatory posted:

So can I change the thread title, or is that a mod thing? It could use an update since the pilot is no longer on youtube and the show already premiered. I'm thinking a 'line of the episode' thing, which means as far as I'm concerned, there is only one option right now.

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > The TV IV > MR. ROBOT - "I'm okay with it being awkward between us."

Or we could just say when the show airs and on what network. USA could use some advertising that isn't aggressive, vomit-down-your-throat garbage. Part of what makes Elliot endearing despite his many flaws is the fact that he doesn't aggressively shove his anti-society views down the throat of anyone within earshot, which is exactly what USA is doing. I mean, Jesus Christ, network. You're using social media to tell people who use social media that people who use social media are idiots. You, a pillar of society owned by a massive corporation, are trying to push anti-society rhetoric and claiming down with big business. Do you not see a problem here?

I think you should make a new thread for each episode. The thread should contain pictures and breakdowns of every character along with detailed plot points. Maybe some maps, too.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Can't wait. What time does this air?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

muscles like this? posted:

Tomorrow night, 10/9

I thought it was on Tuesdays.

Darn it.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Pretty sure Mr. Robot is a video game and we are just watching some goonlords fantasy.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
You might want to edit or just delete that post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
If you want to spoil things do it in GBS. Not in the actual show thread.

• Locked thread