Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

This show was fantastic, even if I'm pretty sure at least half of what was shown didn't actually happen because Elliot is loving nuts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Elliot is smart enough to know bitcoins are poo poo :colbert:. So does Slater for that matter.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

I really hope at some point he gets to put an axe through someone's skull :allears:

This show is really good, and totally insane I'm constantly impressed how they get most of the technical details correct allowing for a bit of Hollywood license. Installing that hidden super-user on the phone was pretty loving detailed for a TV show.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

These things should be publicly available and include a comment section for each submission and just maybe we could get some use out of the people who post comments on YouTube.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

The Tom Brady thing is quite a bit more recent than the others, maybe they threw that in there at the last second since this show seems to place a pretty high premium on being up to date and accurate.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Tom Brady only exists in Elliot's head

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Generic American posted:

Not to mention when the music just stopped. :stare:

That entire thing was just :stare: as hell

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

VDay posted:

Also keep in mind that his wife will 100% know that it was Tyrell that killed her when her body is found. Looking forward to that talk.

Except that talk will take place in two different and indecipherable languages

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

He chokes the life out of every single one of them, Slater included.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

keevo posted:

I still can't get over the fact that was BD Wong. Dude has been in so much diverse poo poo.

It seriously took me a good 30 seconds to recognize him despite seeing his name in the credits. I thought I'd finish the episode and post about his performance and then the show skull hosed me.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

This show is another take on the movie Paycheck. Essentially Elliot has his mind wiped after every major attack he's involved in but leaves clues for himself after the fact.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

insider posted:

Yes we were. We have been waiting for the reveal.

All the signs in Mr Robot's shop that said THE WAIT IS OVER were a great touch.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

ultramiraculous posted:

Ugh I wish Fringe wasn't such a bad show.

Edit: Though I guess Orphan Black did that 100000x better.

Talk poo poo about Fringe again and I'll loving cut you :colbert: Orphan Black is good though

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

ashpanash posted:

F sucked, R was good, I was great, N was kind of iffy, and GE was pretty much garbage.

In my head I'm stabbing you in the face over and over. You're right abount N but GE was loving amazing even if it did require a few retcons. There are far more egregious examples than that.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Harminoff posted:

So guesses at who was at Elliot's door?

During that scene I had the same feeling Brad Pitt's character must have had at the end of Se7en. Who's at the door?! WHO'S AT THE DOOOOR?! This show is easily the greatest thing to happen for USA Network and the combination tech/tv nerd in a very long time. I'm floored that Budd Dwyer scene made it on the air. Not knowing this is a TV show any reasonable person would think they just watched someone blow their brains out.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE fucked around with this message at 07:34 on Sep 3, 2015

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Subjunctive posted:

Do we know when S2 airs? I am ready for it.

Yes but it the air date will be announced in binary

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Jst0rm posted:

sound design

Between this and Black Sails I'm so jealous

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE fucked around with this message at 10:09 on Apr 16, 2016

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Le Saboteur posted:

Jesus fuckin Christ.

HorseRenoir posted:

Well that escalated quickly :stare:

Holy. poo poo.

This. loving. Show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

hatelull posted:

Is there a chance Cisco found the E-Corp lady somehow alive? Not really sure what purpose that would serve, other than to complicate things even MORE though.

Just to confirm, it's the plant E-Corp owns but is somehow linked to the Chinese that got Elliot's dad and Angela's mom killed right? I was assuming it was a nuclear power facility, but based on the conversation with NotWhiteroseAtTheMoment and the CEO there's something super not-legit going on right?

The E-Corp lady that was shoved into an incinerator?

• Locked thread