Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AbstractNapper
Jun 5, 2011

I can help
The pilot was quite good. I am definitely watching the following episodes.

What was most interesting about it, was the main character was in every scene; we follow this guy and perceive the reality of his world as he does. Which comes along with not knowing for sure when he is hallucinating or what (unless he or a next scene points it out explicitly), seeing ads and hearing references about evil corp.

The format is quite Dexter-like (I know Dexter was poo poo for quite a few seasons and ended on a false note, but it did have some unique elements about it) - and that CD case seemed like a direct callback to Dexter's blood slides (or any serial killer trophy cases in general). I can't remember if Dexter's pilot did that also (following only Dexter around and hearing his thoughts) or it included scenes without him. In any case they didn't keep it up for the rest of the episodes.

So, I kind of wonder if they will keep it up here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AbstractNapper
Jun 5, 2011

I can help
Was that scene where that fake musician dude hacks into the PC / web camera of Angela's boyfriend, the first one that was not from Elliot's point of view?

And if so, isn't that an indication that at least a serious part of this is not entirely in Elliot's mind?

• Locked thread