Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

Swag is for boys, class is for men

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.
Class is for everyone k-12.

K THROUGH 12.

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

Thunder Moose posted:

Class is for everyone k-12.

K THROUGH 12.

lol STOP EATING BOOGER THOMAS

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

bonestructure posted:

i feel sorry for men for not letting themselves wear dresses (unless they chop their cocks off and take chinese horse piss drugs first, that is.) you will never know the exquisite comfort of free-flowing air on your nethers in even the most formal social sitchs.

free your asses, brothers, and your minds will follow

I wear a sarong every day. It's like a skirt. I wear it at home. It sucks in hot weather because ball and rear end sweat are major problems. Shorts are way better when leaving the air conditioning. I'd imagine a dress is just as sweaty and awful.

Edit: Go to Oregon sometime and you'll see a bunch of fat dudes with goatees wearing kilts.

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

i saw a kilt + fedora dude while waiting for the train once

also i am currently wearing converse shoes that match my cod piece

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Squeezy Farm posted:

Comb your drat hair and put on some leather dress shoes and a tie. Those chucks and bedhead aren't making you look any younger. This style is Not Good and you need to stop.

But But, the lab lady in csi has tattoos and wears dog collars op.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
this is me irl

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Wearing a suit is the hallmark of soul-death. Converse sneakers say: "I'm hip, I'm fun! Please believe me! The Office is just like real life and I have a sparkling personality!"

But you're dead inside.

Rotting.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

Wearing a suit is the hallmark of soul-death. Converse sneakers say: "I'm hip, I'm fun! Please believe me! The Office is just like real life and I have a sparkling personality!"

But you're dead inside.

Rotting.

Wearing a suit is the hallmark of having clothes on.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

BigBoss posted:

Wearing a suit is the hallmark of having clothes on.

You now have this sentence stuck in your head as the former mens wearhouse ceo. You'll love the way you look.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Loving the way you look is the only joy you will ever have again.

You should go into sales. Maybe you can be a closer.

I hear they get coffee.

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
my plan is to be virtuous for a few decades and then die. i dunno if having the right shoes is important for this or not

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

Why yes my username is the same as an autistic alien who looks like a 9 year old from an anime, why do ask?
:nyoron:

Squeezy Farm posted:

Comb your drat hair and put on some leather dress shoes and a tie. Those chucks and bedhead aren't making you look any younger. This style is Not Good and you need to stop.

this is actually pretty relevant to my own lack of style. now where do i buy a tie

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

Why yes my username is the same as an autistic alien who looks like a 9 year old from an anime, why do ask?
:nyoron:
i wear a suit every day but i've never owned a comb in my life lol

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
i'm a firm believer in the tried and tested "do the opposite of loving everything gbs says and you'll be swimming in money, ladiezz and success" philosophy.

brb off to buy all the suits and converses.

e: also setting fire to my collection of vintage combs

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

these guys look pretty drat good in it

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

Um you know I put on my dress shoes and tie as soon as I get to the office, right?

DeepQantas
Jan 13, 2008

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
"Why do we all have to wear these ri-diculous ties?"
-scientist, Half-Life (1998)

if you can't trust a scientist, who can you trust?

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
I sewed my suit into my flesh

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
i was born with converses instead of feet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Nagato posted:

i wear a suit every day but i've never owned a comb in my life lol

Well, you need hair for s comb to be useful.

• Locked thread