Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I like gangster poo poo a lot so I hope this isn't terrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Hi, darling.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Unless some serious bullshit happens down the line the whole Twilight aspect of the plot is alright. I hope it keeps leading to fights like the one in this episode.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
But bitches n whores with drugs makes for good entertainment already.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
The biggest surprise for me was finding out how much of the Japanese I thought sounded like English turning out to actually be English.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I checked out the dub. I imagine if I had seen it first I wouldn't mind it but in this case I do really prefer the original.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
9.5? Uh oh.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
So was that it?

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I liked the show up until the end, I just didn't like the cliffhanger. When the episode ended I thought 'wow, next week is going to be insane" and then I looked up why there was no episode title at the end and got blue balled.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Now that I'm reading the manga the show being over for now sucks even more because I'd really like to see this stuff animated.

EDIT: Seriously, there's even a better season ending cliffhanger in here.

Dangerous Person fucked around with this message at 04:26 on Sep 30, 2015

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

The studio got bankrupt so sorry about that!

Well, poo poo. At least we'll always have that GIF of Doug running away. Somebody post that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
The manga is good, yes.

• Locked thread