Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I think Canada is just hosed when a show is picked up by Funimation and no one else. Hopefully it'll show up on Cunchyroll anyway, that happens sometimes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
It'll definitely be going up on Hulu a week late, that's how they always do it. If you want it on time you gotta :10bux: or :filez:

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

There Bias Two posted:

I enjoyed it overall. The music really stood out in a good way for me during the ep, though the ending theme was a bit too soft for the mood of the show.

It's a love song for girls who swoon over the deaf psychopath, complete with cheesy emotive signing. I loving love it.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

There Bias Two posted:

Wait, what? He's meant to be swoon-able? He's a complete monster!

Goons don't understand women being attracted to guys with a darker personality than this:

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
BL??... Oh you mean Black Lagoon.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

quote:

Gangsta will be airing Sundays at 8:30am Pacific Time! It will be available to French Language users in the following territories: France, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Monaco, Andorra, Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria, Quebec & New Caledonia.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
This show is so loving dorky.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
In case you were wondering what the audience for this show is.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Kohske is a cool, horny lady.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Congratulations to thread mother Everything Burrito on the new avatar

.jpg posted:

Burrito, the lack of anime in your av concerned me so I improved it

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Dick is an anime pirate, I can't believe it.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Richard Spacious CPA cost the anime industry millions of dollars per year due to anime piracy. How can you look Mio in the eye after what you've done?

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Hopefully in between the recaps we'll get the lost cat stuff.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
kohske is the loving best.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Aww I was hoping for some SoL stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012