Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Davincie posted:

i'm like 100% sure i've seen this before.

man why the gangsters gotta be magical, why can't there just be an anime about ordinary mobsters fighting

Yeah, this is disappointing. The PV I saw made it look pretty rad, but I am less enthused now. 3ET it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
We saw some passers-by when we were shown the exterior of... the police station? Whatever building that was that the Important People had a bribery meeting in. I think our protagonists just hang out in a dangerous area of town where folks generally keep to themselves.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Wait, funi is seriously running a full two-and-a-half days behind on this "simulcast?" That's pretty bad, even for them.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Everything Burrito posted:

"I didn't hear anything" :haw:

Yeah, that was good. I'm still liking this. It's trying really, really hard to be gritty, and it's succeeding at least a bit. Hard men doing hard things in a hard town indeed.

I hope they figure out and are consistent with a reasonable release schedule.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I caught up on the last four episodes, and Gangsta is still good. You may all continue to watch knowing you have my blessing.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Boob sign language.

And I hope that Alex gets both of the sexy anime-middle-aged guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Shinjobi posted:

I just want everyone in this show to be more than friends.

• Locked thread