Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zombiejack
Jan 16, 2006
Nihil curo de ista tua stulta superstitione.

AbbadonOfHell posted:

poo poo loving Phantasy Star 4 was $99.99 USD when it came out.

I havnt seen a physical copy of the game since 1995.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cabbagepots
Apr 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!
Every Sonic game for the Genesis is good. Be sure to get all of them.

Just to get you started with most of my favorites (all of these are action/platforming games):

Sonic 1/2/3/Knuckles
Vectorman 1 & 2
Comix Zone
Beyond Oasis
Ristar
Gunstar Heroes
Dynamite Headdy
Streets of Rage 1/2/3
Sparkster
Contra: Hard Corps

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

Cabbagepots posted:

Just to get you started with most of my favorites (all of these are action/platforming games):

Sonic 1/2/3/Knuckles
Vectorman 1 & 2
Comix Zone
Beyond Oasis
Ristar
Gunstar Heroes
Dynamite Headdy
Streets of Rage 1/2/3
Sparkster

Missing Alien Soldier you heretic.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

cynic posted:

I did this once or twice out of desperation, and my mum got the bill through and thought I was calling premium sexy chat-time lines, but the reality was far, far worse than she knew.
cum & go

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XPOUxRmyv0

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol
I had a choice of getting a Nomad or going to Six Flags and I chose Six Flags. And I definitely need to pick up Cyborg Justice. A neighbor had it and I remember it being super loving rad.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
My dad reviewed video games/consols for a major newspaper in the early 90s. I'm trying to think of a system we didn't have, for free. Funnily enough I spent way more time outside playing than I did playing video games.

Oh yeah the first coloured handheld thing I think it was the Lynx?

E: Oh yeah and my little brother pawned most of them off to cash converters to buy pogs or some bullshit. What the hell kind of business lets an 8yo kid pawn things?

Zombiejack
Jan 16, 2006
Nihil curo de ista tua stulta superstitione.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXJyeS3Gi78

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

Windows 98 posted:

That's what a real Genesis looks like. Not that stupid poo poo you linked in the OP. Get on my level.

It bears repeating. :colbert:

Tarquinn fucked around with this message at 17:56 on Jun 10, 2015

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Cabbagepots posted:

Sonic 1/2/3/Knuckles
Vectorman 1 & 2
Comix Zone
Beyond Oasis
Ristar
Gunstar Heroes
Dynamite Headdy
Streets of Rage 1/2/3
Sparkster

Sonic spinball owned

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

Max Hammer posted:

And an intellivision, but most people don't know what the gently caress that is. Burgertime is all I have to say.

Intellivision Bros. :iamafag::hf::iamafag:

The latest cash-in by Keith Robinson & Co, "Intellivison Flashback" is better than their prior NES-on-a-chip playalikes. It doesn't do all of the audio effects, but the games on it are true. Oh, and REAL loving CONTROLLERS.

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I actually have that really small Genesis 3 that came out years later

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
I had a Sega instead of SNES. While the SNES is an unquestionably better piece of hardware I've looked at the games that were around for that and honestly I don't think I'd get an SNES instead if I could go back. I really liked the Genesis games and just wasn't into stuff like JRPGs at the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max Hammer
Jan 3, 2008

ANTIFREEZE!!!

Holy poo poo! That thing is awesome. And it even includes the little plastic covers for each game that went over the controllers. I had a game or 2 where I lost those things and was left guessing which buttons did what.

• Locked thread