Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
roikun777
May 19, 2007

hedgehog's dilemma

a creepy colon posted:

Its great for ur skin tho, don't you read cosmo

I have never read Cosmo.

But like, do you put the cum on your skin, or does it make your skin nice by eating it?

I heard prenatal vitamins are good for yr skin too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.
Pull out when you get ready to nut and catch it in your hand, gobble that poo poo up and shove your tongue down her gullet. Won't know what hit her.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

roikun777 posted:

I have never read Cosmo.

But like, do you put the cum on your skin, or does it make your skin nice by eating it?

I heard prenatal vitamins are good for yr skin too

I brew it in a nice tea actually

roikun777
May 19, 2007

hedgehog's dilemma

a creepy colon posted:

I brew it in a nice tea actually

Okay I was only concerned about whether it's use was internal or external,

The tea sounds nice

I'm gonna try boiling it in ramen

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

Just shoot your cum into one of these things

Then go stand by the chute with your GF. Maybe it'll fall into her mouth, maybe yours... maybe just onto the ground. It's different every time!

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

roikun777 posted:

Okay I was only concerned about whether it's use was internal or external,

The tea sounds nice

I'm gonna try boiling it in ramen

I bet it's a lot like putting a egg in with your ramen.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

HappyKitty posted:

Just shoot your cum into one of these things

Then go stand by the chute with your GF. Maybe it'll fall into her mouth, maybe yours... maybe just onto the ground. It's different every time!

I'll play d on two holes she can have the other

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Uh I think I know thing or two about "snowballing" I did make a thread all about it and have a mouth extensively damaged by citric acid and yet I dunno what it means? Lol nice observation

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

ime its more like how to convince your gf not to give you a snowball, op

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

my ex kept trying to give me snowballs when we hadnt even had sex :shrug:

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
I had a girl once spit my cum all over my face and neck out of the blue. then she licked it all up really aggressively lol. I was just post cum mode so was just lying there going ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh while this hot girl licked me to death. still, not too interested in actual snowballing OP!

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

katlington posted:

my ex kept trying to give me snowballs when we hadnt even had sex :shrug:

Dang how long had she been holding it?

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost
OP the simple answer is to suck your GFs Dick and then snowball it back to him

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
if she lets you cum in her mouth then just start kissing her right after, she'll get it

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Moridin920 posted:

if she lets you cum in her mouth then just start kissing her right after, she'll get it

Eugh God gave us lips to hum the hymns of our elders not kiss what do you think I am gay?

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
admit it, you want to spiderman that ho.

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib

social vegan posted:

when i get a hot babe to hang out with and have sex i want to make sure she's down to do the "snowball" sex move.

in my brainstorming sessions I'm worried she'll think it's gross or unsanitary. How do I seal the deal? Already eating lots of pineapple before someone calls me a scrub lol

A vegan wants to eat an animal byproduct? :wth:

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

contrapants posted:

A vegan wants to eat an animal byproduct? :wth:

My cum is just tempeh that I blended and shoved up my dixk hole earlier in the day

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001
op should hook up with the semi-retarded asian girl goon who wanted to snowball her two gay boyfriends

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
i'll snowball you, op

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Nefarious posted:

i'll snowball you, op

😍

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

When I ejaculate it's basically unscented crumbled feta with the Italian herbs and spices

grandpas drunk
Jun 10, 2015

by Ralp

social vegan posted:

When I ejaculate it's basically unscented crumbled feta with the Italian herbs and spices

you mind jerkin off onto this slice of bread i got then, bud?

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

grandpas drunk posted:

you mind jerkin off onto this slice of bread i got then, bud?

Oh when will I stop being jerked off into bread and pasta salad and when will I start being jerked off into a heart

grandpas drunk
Jun 10, 2015

by Ralp

social vegan posted:

Oh when will I stop being jerked off into bread and pasta salad and when will I start being jerked off into a heart

well, you could do both

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

social vegan posted:

when i get a hot babe to hang out with and have sex i want to make sure she's down to do the "snowball" sex move.

in my brainstorming sessions I'm worried she'll think it's gross or unsanitary. How do I seal the deal? Already eating lots of pineapple before someone calls me a scrub lol

Cum in her mouth then shove your tongue down her throat before she has a chance to spit or swallow. Not close this stupid loving thread because your question has been answered.

• Locked thread